AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

outscored my ruck S.Wales too.
Just gotta keep Edmonds till her DGW i guess.. What're we doing with Smith and Beatty? My two rooks not gaining cash on bench. Are we mean't to have a full week fixing both or 1 one week then the other the week after? Feel like Hosking is a trade out already after bringing her in this week lmao.

So I was really having FOMO with Anderson's performance yesterday but today i had Rowy VC & Garner has started on fire too. Apart from Schutte my team has done OK and Beatty scored even less than Schutte on my bench.

Holding Stuart and trading to Finn was a big win too. I dont know what ill do with Brennan though, might just keep her (Hodder too) given not many great options are available.

Pauga and Huntington were decent, at half time i was a bit worried though. Probably will keep them. Watch on Abbey McDonald today
Same. With Conti's terrible performance, I'll be looking to get her up to Anderson I reckon, but might be too expensive ?

I had Goody as my VC because I only have 1 red dot (inj) and their team played Saturday, so put the C straight onto Rowbottom (instead of Noffy). Freo are supposed to be a great matchup for mids, but I'm a bit worried because McCarthy has done tagging jobs in the past. Not sure if they'll use her in that role at Freo, but we'll see. Carlton are supposed to be the 'easiest' matchup for mids though, so though Rowbottom was safer option.

Just gotta keep Edmonds till her DGW i guess.. What're we doing with Smith and Beatty? My two rooks not gaining cash on bench. Are we mean't to have a full week fixing both or 1 one week then the other the week after? Feel like Hosking is a trade out already after bringing her in this week lmao.
No idea. With so many on field problems, the bench hasn't been a concern of mine. I don't have Smith, but I have A.Lee (Coll) who is currently injured. Seems like a waste of cash to go Beatty up to someone just to make cash on the bench.

EDIT: my first concern would be Tripodi... on field. Will have to fix this after this round.

No idea. With so many on field problems, the bench hasn't been a concern of mine. I don't have Smith, but I have A.Lee (Coll) who is currently injured. Seems like a waste of cash to go Beatty up to someone just to make cash on the bench.

EDIT: my first concern would be Tripodi... on field. Will have to fix this after this round.
Is she injured or just low TOG

Same. With Conti's terrible performance, I'll be looking to get her up to Anderson I reckon, but might be too expensive ?

I had Goody as my VC because I only have 1 red dot (inj) and their team played Saturday, so put the C straight onto Rowbottom (instead of Noffy). Freo are supposed to be a great matchup for mids, but I'm a bit worried because McCarthy has done tagging jobs in the past. Not sure if they'll use her in that role at Freo, but we'll see. Carlton are supposed to be the 'easiest' matchup for mids though, so though Rowbottom was safer option.
Great choice! I wouldnt have had the courage to take it off Noffy but as luck would have it, Stewart being out created a great opportunity.

If i really want Anderson i can probably drop Brennan & Stewart down to 300k players and do Goody > Anderson but i dont think its worth it to be honest.
Goody will still have money to make, but I find with AFLW, sometimes you have to trade a player at their peak just for cash, or trade a player before they drop any more. Gotta make money somehow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah phew Huntingdon came good at the end there and so did Pauga. For what they cost I feel it's alright considering fwds aren't scoring that heavily. Conti at least got to 76.

And yeah how tempting to run O'Dowd as R1...she's outscored Edmonds.

Yeah phew Huntingdon came good at the end there and so did Pauga. For what they cost I feel it's alright considering fwds aren't scoring that heavily. Conti at least got to 76.

And yeah how tempting to run O'Dowd as R1...she's outscored Edmonds.
You're running O'Dowd at R1? Nice. Risky, but many ran Scholz at R1 last year and that worked out well. O'Dowd could've scored more last week as well if she didn't leave the ground with an injury concern. This could be how people make money.

Nah I have Edmonds as R1. But she hasn't been value and O'Dowd at R2 has been better than expected. So I'm tempted to ditch Edmonds tbh. Just got to worry about injury but doing this will allow me to get a proper set of 4 premo mids...currently Conti, Pritchard and Goody at M3 to M5.

Rowbottom with a very hard to achieve Quadruple Double. In shortened quarters, this is a mammoth effort, as only half a dozen men have achieved it.
22k 13h 10m 10t

Rowbottom with a very hard to achieve Quadruple Double. In shortened quarters, this is a mammoth effort, as only half a dozen men have achieved it.
22k 13h 10m 10t
I reckon she got most of those marks in that last quarter. There was a short passage of kick/mark, but good on her for hard running and making herself a target. She worked very hard for those possessions.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back