AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently 12th! but I had C Garner and no Marinoff so let's see how many Marinoff owners overtake...
(only Tighe and McCarthy for me)
Good week.
Tighe yet to get going.

Tell you what, I'll do some sideways trading for the double up weeks, but Marinoff will not leave my side.

Edit, insert Tighe into the game

Tell you what, I'll do some sideways trading for the double up weeks, but Marinoff will not leave my side.
I don't remember why I picked Garner over Marinoff - think I was expecting a big year from North, and that Marinoff couldn't possibly score better than last year... well she seems to be trying!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably should have fielded O'Dowd over Allan with the Strom matchup. I don't look into things that deeply during the week. Didn't even know who was playing who lol
With Gould back in as well, I feel like Allan has more chance to rest. Allan's score last week was inflated with Scholz giving away free kicks up forward within goal kicking range.

With Gould back in as well, I feel like Allan has more chance to rest. Allan's score last week was inflated with Scholz giving away free kicks up forward within goal kicking range.
Have 300k bank. Might seize the chance to downgrade and upgrade couple of positions. Have to deal with Sheriff this week though but will let me go Friswell and still upgrade maybe D5.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back