AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing Davey is out with concussion. If true, will miss today and the game at the end of the week? My condolences to those that went there. I was tempted too with Bonici out.
I brought in Bonnici last round in prep for this round. Out injured.

Who do I trade her to? Yep, Davey, who I had a strange feeling was going to go down. FMD. And that's after having to cop a 0 after Huntington was a late out, and E.K Smith not playing as EMG. Pack the season up already.

130/3 Campbell, Schilling and Thomas. Schilling low score and low TOG. Missed her BE and now could lose a bunch of money if she plays the next game. I'm probably going to be still getting scores in the teens from my D5/F5 in round 10.

Campbell and Thomas meh. Thomas probably sees more of the ball against Brisbane. If Campbell doesn't put up a good score against the Dogs, she's one of my outs next week.

130/3 Campbell, Schilling and Thomas. Schilling low score and low TOG. Missed her BE and now could lose a bunch of money if she plays the next game. I'm probably going to be still getting scores in the teens from my D5/F5 in round 10.

Campbell and Thomas meh. Thomas probably sees more of the ball against Brisbane. If Campbell doesn't put up a good score against the Dogs, she's one of my outs next week.
Why are you saying missed BE already? Is it confirmed that BE calced and recalced between rounds?

I thought it would be like R0 in the mens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you saying missed BE already? Is it confirmed that BE calced and recalced between rounds?

I thought it would be like R0 in the mens
I'm expecting two price changes for the DGW players that play both games, but I'm not certain of what they're going to do.

Either way, Schilling's looking like a one week wonder. Unless she has a big second game, she'll be one of my outs for R5.

From the help section:

7.4 "DGW" - Double Game Weeks

If a player has two games in a game week, their score on AFLW Fantasy will be the aggregate of the two scores

I'm working on the assumption that the aggregate will be applied to prices. But could be wrong on that. SC BBL works the same way from memory.

Any danger Hodder?
Take Off Fire GIF by European Space Agency - ESA

From the help section:

I'm working on the assumption that the aggregate will be applied to prices. But could be wrong on that. SC BBL works the same way from memory.

I read that as applying to the scores but pricing might be independent and apply on a 1 game basis i.e. 2 separate price changes not a combined score applied against a single BE?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back