AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

I read that as applying to the scores but pricing might be independent and apply on a 1 game basis i.e. 2 separate price changes not a combined score applied against a single BE?
I'd say more likely the former. The latter would be crazy.

Anyone in the position of fielding Hartill over O'Dowd on her DGW? Not sure if i should.
I did and it looks like it was a mistake. Also have Grider, Hodder and Anderson. Grider, Hodder and Hartill set for a 30s score... Looks like the DGW is not working out well for me.

I'd say more likely the former. The latter would be crazy.
Like I said before, I can only base my suspscion against what that did for double up games in BBL Supercoach. We'll wait and see I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marinoff. I tactically forgot to shift my C/VC this week.
Must admit I had that panic attack at 7:20ish tonight 😆

Do you own Anderson though? 73% don't have her so presumably have someone else they planned as double Captain.

Anderson quiet last quarter & Hodder huge last.

447/5 + C is a good start from the double games.

Apparently Bulldogs were tagging her to negate her effectiveness. Not sure if she's a player you really need to do that for. Conway was the dominant player all game.
Well that's just not cricket. I traded Grider in this week because she was playing the Bulldogs. What is the female equivalent of Bevo'd?

Do you own Anderson though? 73% don't have her so presumably have someone else they planned as double Captain.

I do have Anderson. Swapped her in for Conti last week. 2-point profit! (Will be much more this week thankfully)

Anderson was rested for a huge chunk of the last quarter as she usually has very high TOG. Conway and Hodder went into the middle in that last quarter. Anyone with Conway would be happy.

Think its fine now :p, a 30 next game is 73 which is okay.
Bit worried about these price changes though. Anderson has dropped 50k from this match. Grider would've dropped about 40k. Another bad score from both and might not have enough money to exchange for anyone decent.

503 from 7 with Anderson C accounting for 20pc of that.

I did play around with putting Conway in but in the end went with shoring up the defence (Hosking to Sheerin) and forwards instead (Izzy to Campbell) by downgrading Breed.

Hodder at least didn't go backwards somehow scoring 62 after being slow early on. Just really need her to have one good game before I moved her on next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back