AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

563/8 with Ando C.

Have 7 DGW players in Thomas, Ruby, Hosking, Di Donato, Ando, Hartill and Hodder.

I had 8 in Davey, but she had to go and get concussed. :drunk:

Ah well, happy enough so far. If I flip the scores of Hosking and Davey it wouldn't be far off expectations - just one less DGW player chance. Hopefully rate of scoring continues and can make up ground and crack the 1k.

Seeing some of these scores I'm thinking I haven't prioritised DGW enough
You'll have more in future weeks though. This week I don't think is overly relevant, we just need to be trading into players with DGW moving forward.

Seeing some of these scores I'm thinking I haven't prioritised DGW enough
All i've really done so far is: have a DGW captain and trade in two rookies on their DGW (Svarc, who's scored 24 so far, and Di Donato whose scored 37). I'll likely just keep doing that each round. My other trade isn't even for a double game week player.

You'll have more in future weeks though. This week I don't think is overly relevant, we just need to be trading into players with DGW moving forward.
All i've really done so far is: have a DGW captain and trade in two rookies on their DGW (Svarc, who's scored 24 so far, and Di Donato whose scored 37). I'll likely just keep doing that each round. My other trade isn't even for a double game week player.
Yeah I started with a 100% vanilla team and have tried to focus on trading well. I am moving in the right direction, well down the rankings thanks to Toogood, but I've not prioritised DGW until last week, when I brought Anderson in for Conti, and this week, when I've prioritised DGW players coming in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I started with a 100% vanilla team and have tried to focus on trading well. I am moving in the right direction, well down the rankings thanks to Toogood, but I've not prioritised DGW until last week, when I brought Anderson in for Conti, and this week, when I've prioritised DGW players coming in.
Yeah I went super generic based on ownership as have no idea who 3/4 of these people are.

Traded well first week, last week sucked. Still torn on whether to bring in Sheerin or go back to Watson and ride the cash gen and bank cash for next week where I can maybe get Sheerin & Kearney in and downgrade Breed.

Yeah I went super generic based on ownership as have no idea who 3/4 of these people are.

Traded well first week, last week sucked. Still torn on whether to bring in Sheerin or go back to Watson and ride the cash gen and bank cash for next week where I can maybe get Sheerin & Kearney in and downgrade Breed.
I'm trying to play a straight bat where I can. I traded Conti last week because my rookies still had money to make. This week will be the first week I've had more stalled cash gen than trades available so I'm hoping I can get some breakevens at least. I should have nearly $2m to play with next week, touch wood, with four of the five best midfielders already in my team.

Hosking injured, apparently. Not that anyone can do anything about it.
The gift that keeps giving. As soon as she looks to have turned a corner she is out. Bad luck to all those that kept the faith, she looked good and now this :(

Three-four week quad strain for Hosking, fk.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out with BE's etc. I assume she isn't penalised for not playing the second game in terms of price change.
That is the one positive, her price movement will be based on a single game so she should go up by a bit

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back