AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha well - what do I know:)

At least it's not like Window or Syme are tearing it up...less than 70 points between 4 of them. At least Tripodi phew, and I brought in AOL. Not watching the game but sounds like she's injured or likely to be suspended? If so - bugger...

At least it's not like Window or Syme are tearing it up...less than 70 points between 4 of them. At least Tripodi phew, and I brought in AOL. Not watching the game but sounds like she's injured or likely to be suspended? If so - bugger...
Good to go for this game and I think she'll be okay suspension wise as there wasn't much impact in the tackle, albeit slightly dangerous. Likely to be low impact and a fine

She's back on, so can't be bad, especially considering this game is well and over.

Tossed and turned over who to go out of Garner and Riddell for a while this week. Riddel two points up for me currently, but you wouldn't be upset with either decision, going point for point at the moment.
Went 1 down after this.

Now 3 up.

Anderson will drop quite a bit in price. Garner will rise in price. I'm going to have to find cash somehow to go from 1 premo to another. Most likely won't be able to get Riddell and Garner, unless I blow up my team by trading out Noffy/Rowy, which I can't imagine doing.
Will she? I still think it's more likely you'll see the aggregate applied to prices, which will see a bunch of price rises for DGW teams. I know it seems counter-intuitive but I think it's the way their system is set up.

Will she? I still think it's more likely you'll see the aggregate applied to prices, which will see a bunch of price rises for DGW teams. I know it seems counter-intuitive but I think it's the way their system is set up.
Are you sure? Free Kick Liam was talking about how it will be be per game, so if there's a high BE, it could be 2 price drops

TBH, doesn't make sense to have aggregate applied. So if Anderson scores 200 total, she would rise in price instead dropping? Imagine if Noffy scores 300 in her DGW and gets priced over $2mil?

According to Jaiden's site:

Double game weeks: Double-game players have new BEs based on their score in Game 1 and the score they need in Game 2 to maintain their previous price.

Anderson's BE for Game #2, in order to maintain her R4 opening price of $1,492k, is 159. So to me it seems like there's some sort of average score to be achieved, not aggregate score. Her Game #1 score was 98 - combined with the 159 seems to reflect a 2 game average for this week of 128ish.

I stand corrected. There's nothing on it in the official rules that I can see. Was basing my experience on other fantasy formats.

I would ask where those guys are getting their info from. I don't do social media so I don't really know them.

Last edited:
Goody and Window aren't going to make BE. Wendland breaks even. I only have Goody left, but not sure if she's even worth keeping. EDIT: Goody gets final tackle to make BE

Window's BE is 34, she's on 35 too from what I can see? And Goody is just on her BE of 42. So both should be a touch higher...

Pity about Tripodi's TOG in the last there. She was definitely going to ton up. She may just be a keeper as a forward. I had been looking at trading her out after next week.

Garner only barely made her BE, so will definitely be the more affordable out of her and Riddell. Mia King an option as well, if you cant afford/already have the other two.

I'm in the odd position of being able to loop Riddell's score on Bolter. I think I'll probably just stick with Noffy against Essendon.

Edit: I just noticed that I'm rank 1 on Bolter. Probably temporary, but still nice. Second edit: it's counting Riddell's score twice and Beatty's score on my bench, so who knows where I'm really at. Third edit: didn't even last half an hour. Must be an updating quirk, because I'm now behind top spot by 66 points!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back