AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Dang that must be one of the lowest TOG I've seen for a ton...nice work Tripodi! Brought her into my Bolter team this week.

Was hoping I'd be able to upgrade Pritchard to Conti or similar but feels like she won't be anywhere near that level. Will defs get rid of Window or Goody this week. Really keen to get 5 premo mids but that might have to be another few weeks away and possibly a little downgrade elsewhere eg Thomas down back maybe.

Only buys us a week.
What I really like about it though is that there's so many more options for R6 fixups given the 6 DGW games. Trying to pick a DEF replacement from Port/Rich/Carl/Norf is damn near impossible given the matchups.

Birch was the only real interesting option I could see, but they're playing Carlton and Richmond, I don't see her scoring over 50.

In my case I'll throw Finn on field, bench Hosko for the week, and look to unload her to a Drisco or grab a keeper like D'Arcy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody handy $150K+ too.

Took the risk last week to sell Strom, chuck O'Dowd on field, shore up my mids and buy Fielder. Pretty much the only thing I've got right this whole season.
Sell Strom? She's the best ruck in the competition...Averaging over 100. I'm looking to see how I can get O'Dowd to Strom, but it'll be 400-500k diff

Anyone watch the end of the Freo/Melbourne game? I don't think that was a free as it wasn't a tackle. The player grabbed Hore's arm, then she slipped out of this tackle and as she drops the ball onto her foot, which misses, Hayley Miller places her arm on Hore's arm. This wasn't a tackle. Harsh call.

Imagine being Hore. Kicks it out on the full and then misses her foot to lose the game.

Anyone watch the end of the Freo/Melbourne game? I don't think that was a free as it wasn't a tackle. The player grabbed Hore's arm, then she slipped out of this tackle and as she drops the ball onto her foot, which misses, Hayley Miller places her arm on Hore's arm. This wasn't a tackle. Harsh call.

Imagine being Hore. Kicks it out on the full and then misses her foot to lose the game.
I looked away when the free happened. Should never have been in that position though. Were miles ahead

Nalder was a late in for Charlotte Simpson. We actually played 3 rucks, although it only seemed to be 2 at a time. Nalder basically subbed on in the last for Caris.
Why would they bring in a 34 year old ruck for a midfielder? Surely, they had someone else on emergencies that could've come in. Caris also had low TOG. Could've played more.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back