AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Grider with the 29 point quarter. More than her whole game agains the Dogs :)

Looking to next round...

Backs = Grider, Thomas, Schleicher, Finn, Beatty (Schilling)

Mids = Garner, Marinoff, Rowbottom, Anderson, Goody (Davey)

Rucks = O'Dowd (Fiedler)

Forwards = Hore, Brennan, Hodder, T.Brown, Ivey (Pauga)

Utility = Breed

Makes sense to downgrade Davey to a cheap mid rookie and move Ivey & Pauga to O'Laughlin & forward rookie.

A.A gonna lose nearly $200k even if she tonnes up today. Ouch.
And I paid money ON TOP of Riddell to get her a week before DGW.

Got Fiedler in utility ready to move to R2 and cash in O'Dowd (Strom R1 so don't need either on field)
Might need this cash on top of A.A to get Riddell/Garner.
So this cash gen might have been understating the incoming.
Might be more like -$300k and a score of 50.
Which means, even with the double game, I should have kept Riddell.
Hodder & Anderson 🚀

Hoping Roberts has a big 2nd half.

As hoped/suspected, cheapie mid double up Carruthers M5 for the week (86) beat Goody (bench 45) was all I could afford around Breeds price (even though I had $230k spare, wanted to keep that for this week)

Couple of teams 1,900+ and counting for the week. Yikes.

Last edited:
Not really, Jaidens website has her losing 130k if Anderson scores 75. So not the end of the world.

Meanwhile 7 doubles and scores 1716. Will need to shift Pauga but also have McCormick, McLaughlin and EK Smith as DNPs so it's basically a mess.

At least I brought Sheerin in last week but with my luck she gets rested for one of these games.

Last edited:
Some big scores this week. I'm not one of them.

1555; up 500 places to 1974

Lost 70 points taking Marinoff as captain over Anderson. I'm not at all unhappy with the rest of my team so I'll put it down to not having enough DGW players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1730 and up 850 spots to 448

Had 7 DGW players but they were ordinary, Schleicher, Allen, Di Donato, Hartill, Thomas, Drennan and Anderson. Add Pauga to that.

Got no idea what to do with Pauga.

1617 all out

Sadly dropped out of the Top 100 to 212th... Davey's injury and the Pauga 4 were the causes sadly. But a good week coming up should hopefully help me bounce back, still in a nice position compared to others.

Trade wise, i'm able to get to at least 4/5 doubles on field, Gotta get one of Riddell/Garner in for Bri, unsure whether to trade Drennan to another DGW, or trade Ally potentially? But Pauga has has has to go now after that.

So potnetially Davey/Drennan/Pauga out

1730 and up 850 spots to 448

Had 7 DGW players but they were ordinary, Schleicher, Allen, Di Donato, Hartill, Thomas, Drennan and Anderson. Add Pauga to that.

Got no idea what to do with Pauga.
And that's the thing with DGWs, better to have four great players then seven mixed ones.

Think I'll have to scrap Goody > Garner and deal with Pauga.

Probably cash out Window which will give me around $600k for other 2 trades. Some onto Pauga and the rest onto Hosking maybe.
Is Goody at M5? Garner could generate 200pts (400 if C)

It's something I'm weighing up, is it better to upgrade Pauga to a DGW forward, or run with another DGW mid?

And that's the thing with DGWs, better to have four great players then seven mixed ones.
Yeah, I get that, Di Donato, Hartill (fielded her after trading O'Dowd to Fiedler) and Drennan were all cash plays. Garner, Riddell and Sheerin will come in this week to partner O'Loughlan (if she's not rubbed out) Tripodi and Conti as well as fielding Finn (hoping for a dry day). Pretty much playing the premo shuffle.

Is Goody at M5? Garner could generate 200pts (400 if C)

It's something I'm weighing up, is it better to upgrade Pauga to a DGW forward, or run with another DGW mid?
Yeah Goody M5. If I **** up the fwd upgrade it could be a disaster.

Other option will be to downgrade Window to a fwd if Pauga is suspended. Breed goes down to mid rook and Garner goes up. Problem is I'll need a cheap DGW forward or I won't know who to downgrade Window too

The DGW forward options this week are grim, outside of Tripodi, who I feel I'd be buying in at the peak.

Then if I pick a DGW mid instead, am I risking North benching one of their stars given the three games in 9 days and pretty dead rubber in Carlton?

Tricky week to manage, I can't pick it, and I'm now looking at crazy stuff like cashing in O'Dowd and fielding Fiedler.

Anyone know anything about Katelyn Pope? One of the few options I'm looking at.

Yeah Goody M5. If I **** up the fwd upgrade it could be a disaster.

Other option will be to downgrade Window to a fwd if Pauga is suspended. Breed goes down to mid rook and Garner goes up. Problem is I'll need a cheap DGW forward or I won't know who to downgrade Window too
I think that the only option for Pauga is to upgrade/sideways to a DGW player and hope they make some cash. If it's just another cheap forward on field then that may only gain 20-30pts, the question then is, are you better off using that trade to get (potentially) a DGW mid who'll blow any cheap forward score out of the park?

The DGW forward options this week are grim, outside of Tripodi, who I feel I'd be buying in at the peak.

Then if I pick a DGW mid instead, am I risking North benching one of their stars given the three games in 9 days and pretty dead rubber in Carlton?

Tricky week to manage, I can't pick it, and I'm now looking at crazy stuff like cashing in O'Dowd and fielding Fiedler.

Anyone know anything about Katelyn Pope? One of the few options I'm looking at.
I cashed out O'Dowd, brought in Fiedler and fielded Hartill. Fiedler will be fielded this coming week.

Resting players isn't something that can be factored in or calculated, as we saw with Anderson last week. It's a risk v reward scenario.

Need to vent Jordyn Allen
100% TOG vs WCE for 18pts.
96% TOG vs WB for 38pts..

This is quite poor from a decent player when her team is down senior players.
I know she rollercoasted last year, but also scored a 96? Pre season.

Hopefully gets the boot this week, and on the never again list.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back