AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

1704 incldung 6 DGWs.

Up to 134 in the rankings, but the bottom end of my team is an absolute disaster. I've got 3 DNPs on the bench and Cleaver scored a five today. I've got Pauga at F5 and Buttifant at D5. Her two combined scores came in 10 points shy of Beatty's 37. My D is still better than my F where I've got Pauga's 4 at F5, with McKee and Ella Smith not playing on the bench.

My plans had been to get rid of Anderson, Campbell and Hodder after this week - none of whom went nearly as well as I'd hoped. Now, who knows? The top end of the team is obviously good and has carried me a long way, but I'm leaking so many points at the bottom end with no obvious fix.

1349 on Bolter. If the rankings are accurate, that puts me in 12th overall. I would have been 6th for the round if not for the ill-fated Cronin-to-Remmos trade. My weekly ranking so far this year on Bolter:

R1: 251
R2: 4
R3: 14
R4: 14

I opted to 'fix' Cronin rather than move Cleaver to Fiedler. Oops. So I'm in a similar position with a lack of cash gen on the bench, but less holes on the field, particularly up forward. Again, no idea what I'm going to do, but at least I've got longer to think about it.

Yeah, I get that, Di Donato, Hartill (fielded her after trading O'Dowd to Fiedler) and Drennan were all cash plays. Garner, Riddell and Sheerin will come in this week to partner O'Loughlan (if she's not rubbed out) Tripodi and Conti as well as fielding Finn (hoping for a dry day). Pretty much playing the premo shuffle.
Imagine bringing in 3 big guns with 3 trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back