AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Choosing between Kearney or Sheerin. Who to bring in? Either will remain a keeper, and both on DGW.

Heeeeelp please. 😝
The draw doesn't really favour either. I don't think either will be Top 6 DEF at the end. Norths run home is soft, as is Richmonds.

Sheerin has never cracked 100 though, Kearney has a few times and did against Geelong this year. Higher current ceiling with her and hasn't gone under 45 in a couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouch. Can't hold Hosking now.

Hosking > Kearney (or Sheerin?)
Window > Duursma
Anderson > Garner ( field Goody and hope for best)
Yeah I'm forced to go one mid premo down and back to Goody on field and hopefully I can upgrade her next week.

Finn to Lavey
Anderson to Garner/Riddell
Davey to Hamilton

Pauga benched to utilty.

Gives me 4 DGWs

Rolling the dice with Alissa Brook. Hope it's not 2 points and dropped for the second game.
I have both Finn and Beatty, so gotta trade Finn for Brook, so I have enough cash to go Anderson to Garner. Was originally thinking of going Noffy to Riddell, but I dunno.

EDIT: I'm doing so bad anyway, just gonna cop the donut and go Noffy to Riddell.

Question: With Beatty on field and not playing game one, will the emergency score count? Further, what happens if she plays the second game? I know that last week there was no emergency score when Davey missed the second game.

Yeah I'm forced to go one mid premo down and back to Goody on field and hopefully I can upgrade her next week.

Finn to Lavey
Anderson to Garner/Riddell
Davey to Hamilton

Pauga benched to utilty.

Gives me 4 DGWs
I've ended up going Sheerin over Kearney to save some cash for that M5 spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back