AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Dodged one, had Pope in for Window 10 mins before lockout, thankfully didn't go there.
Same.
Was only for Pauga, and planned to play at F5 over Huntington.

Originally had Goody for Conti also, but decided double game week can be her last, hoping for another 70 game plus a 40 at least.

Still brought Conti in for her DGW, but sadly, Roberts out.

Commentators credited Brennan for all the work on the wing and how she managed to get involved and take a mark/goal in the goal square. Did it occur to them that she cannot be the same person and run faster than the ball moves. It was Hosking doing all that work on the wing lol.

Commentators credited Brennan for all the work on the wing and how she managed to get involved and take a mark/goal in the goal square. Did it occur to them that she cannot be the same person and run faster than the ball moves. It was Hosking doing all that work on the wing lol.
Those 2 are confusing the shit out of me this year

I traded her in as my F5 and F6 both weren't playing. My D5 and D6 are also both not playing. Didn't want to cop 2 zeros. At least I didn't trade in Brook and Pope. Almost did, then realised that we don't know anything about Brook.
Almost went Houghton for roughly the same price which is crazy for someone that started over $1mil for a fwd.

Held 2 trades though. Yet to see if there's any resting carnage from last week's double ups.

Almost went Houghton for roughly the same price which is crazy for someone that started over $1mil for a fwd.

Held 2 trades though. Yet to see if there's any resting carnage from last week's double ups.
OMG. I did not realise she was similar priced. Almost started her at the start of the year. Then when Toogood went down, considered her again. I think I should just stop with all Port players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh, teams coming out 5 minutes before the games kicked off really ****ed me. Don't know why we have team announcements only the night before the game.

With Beatty out I should have forgone the forward upgrade and grabbed Sheerin in defence. Instead reverting my trades and with Sheerin no longer available I now have to play an extra rookie on field than i'd like. Really frustrating stuff, but better than a zero I suppose.

Edit apparently Sheerin might be suspended so maybe I was lucky.

Can anyone recommend a defender rookie to bring in?

I brought in Houghton at F5 and Conti at M5. Neither was amazing, but at least they both hit their BEs. Best F5 score I've had this year by far:

R1 - Ella Smith: 23
R2 - McKee: 10
R3 - McKee: 10
R4 - Pauga: 4
R5 - Houghton: 55

It would have been nice if Houghton had done anything at all in the first and not given away a free right on the siren, but I'll take it. Hopefully she goes better at home against the Blues.

I've just left my D4-6 to be the disaster that it is. I didn't see anybody worth bringing in, so I'm hoping that two of Beatty, Buttifant and Schilling play on the weekend. Otherwise I'm in for one or two donuts. Even if none of them play, that's still only marginally worse than what I got out of them last week.

I brought in Houghton at F5 and Conti at M5. Neither was amazing, but at least they both hit their BEs. Best F5 score I've had this year by far:

R1 - Ella Smith: 23
R2 - McKee: 10
R3 - McKee: 10
R4 - Pauga: 4
R5 - Houghton: 55

It would have been nice if Houghton had done anything at all in the first and not given away a free right on the siren, but I'll take it. Hopefully she goes better at home against the Blues.

I've just left my D4-6 to be the disaster that it is. I didn't see anybody worth bringing in, so I'm hoping that two of Beatty, Buttifant and Schilling play on the weekend. Otherwise I'm in for one or two donuts. Even if none of them play, that's still only marginally worse than what I got out of them last week.
I went with Half-price Houghton in the end as well. Hopefully she finds last year's form.

Sigh - was tossing up between Ash Saint and Katelyn Pope for F5. Guess who I went with...ugh. Thought Saint's been rubbish after R1, at least Pope's 1 game has been alright. Noooooooope.

Sigh - was tossing up between Ash Saint and Katelyn Pope for F5. Guess who I went with...ugh. Thought Saint's been rubbish after R1, at least Pope's 1 game has been alright. Noooooooope.
I feel like you and I keep making these terrible decisions lol. Could've gone Saint or Houghton, but went Pope. Saint was helping out in the ruck, which meant she was around the ball more to contest for it. With Levicki out, they needed a backup. Didn't expect it to be her though.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back