AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Fiedler going to lose 60k
Cash gen starting to wear thin.
List sizes just don't have many hidden late round rookies.
I'll have to cash in Fiedler for $220k,
And Finn for maybe $150k this week.
Only gives me a budget DGW Mid upgrade for G.Prespakis, or a 2nd line defender up from Kemp. She won't reach Goldrick/Newman $$

Bring on tomorrows games (if I live through the night) so my rank can change please.
Screenshot_20241004-214459~2.png

Jeez, I thought I was recovering from Nofflessness and would be able to get her next week but at this rate.... nope! She's the new Bowers this year (rule number 1: pick Bowers).

At least they're keeping themselves vaguely affordable. If Georgie throws up another 70, I may not be able to get either (or anyone particularly useful). There aren't a lot of great mid options to bring in for next week.
Saints mids might be the best picks based off their double pairing, Giants and Dees. Ty Smith will still be relatively afforable despite her big score (however hasn't scored huge in the past) and Lambert will score decently too.

Giants are a bit mixed with their mids, Dees mids are not Fantasy relevant most of the time, and Hatchy might be the only other mid to be considered from the Crows

Although going with one of them might be safer than punting on another SGW

Jeez, I thought I was recovering from Nofflessness and would be able to get her next week but at this rate.... nope! She's the new Bowers this year (rule number 1: pick Bowers).
Her 1 score has outscored all but 1 of my DGW players. Should've prioritised getting her in this week rather than wait. Oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No players in the last game tonight, so sitting on 1396 with my 7 doubles to play again tommorow. Looks like hopefully I’ve made some ground back up

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back