AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

You're 13 points behind me for the week with two extra players to go (and one of mine is a rookie at D5). 5 DGWs feels like it's below par in the top-100. You should gain some ground with 7, though.

It's been an interesting week. Went down to 58th after all the DGWs had their first game, then climbed back up to 23rd after everyone else played their game. Given the drop after the DGWs first games, I imagine I'll drop a bit today, it's just a question of how much.

I should have 7 DGWs next week (after trades), which I hope will help me gets some of those lost places back.
Yeah I've climbed from 160 to 84th but had dropped to 190ish after DGW. Had 5 but now 4 with Breed out.

Will have 7 next week too which should see a climb.

Rowbottom has been terrible in this game. Doesn't look dangerous at all and often second to the ball. Single is the only dangerous looking mid for Gold Coast, but she's a terrible kick. D'Arcy also now playing up the ground with Oliver taking the kick ins. Oliver looks to be a decent player despite the skinny frame.

Just need 96+ from Gardiner to tick off giving her the captaincy over Rowbottom.
Came down to Sydney having Geelong as deciding factor.

Yeah same here except I have 4 for Davies too.

Well defs having GP and Heads regrets now. 18 and 16 at HT. Davies 9.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prespakis is clearly still playing injured.
Whether it's injury or workrate, getting no marks and no tackles as a mid getting >80% game time is impressive. She's managed to get 10 first half possessions and only ended up on 2 more points than Heads, who didn't get a touch of the footy until the last minute of the half (and only had two altogether).

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back