AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

If I wasn't already playing for fun prior to this round, I sure am now!

1526 all out, absolute shocker. I solemnly swear I will never buy another Sydney player.

The only good thing going into this week is that I already own Randall, who may very well kick 30 on us alone.

Giselle Davies and GP main poor trades, Heads did alright.
At least Heads should make quite a bit of cash. Loses a 20 and a 33 in favour of a 66 and a 64. Despite the disappointment, I don't think Prespakis will change much. You should still be able to get a decent R8 DGW mid in her place.

Davies, though. I'm never againing the entire family.

EDIT: Prespakis went down more than I'd hoped and Heads didn't make as much as I'd hoped. L's all around.

Last edited:

Davies, though. I'm never againing the entire family.
You might change your mind when the youngest makes their way onto the Suns list in a couple of years time.

I can afford Hatchard and Goldworthy combo or Parker and T Smith.

I will think hard on this and choose the wrong one.

If anyone has any players they don't want me to jinx, let me know.

Last edited:
1853 All out

Made up a lot of ground, back up to 629th, jumped up nearly 400 positions, have a similar week this week I should be maybe close to where I was 2 weeks ago. West did her job nicely, she upped my rank on her own more than five players in the Syd v Geel game did lmao

Trades are difficult this week, tempted to go the Ty Smith/Lambert double in for West/Georgie, third trade unsure

I can afford Hatchard and Goldworthy combo or Parker and T Smith.

I will think hard on this and choose the wrong one.

If anyone has any players they don't want me to jinx, let me know.
I'd probably go Goldsworthy and T.Smith.

The only move I'll be doing is Rowbottom out for Noffy. G.Prespakis has dropped so much that I need to go down so will down her to a 300k rookie and just have Goody on field. Friswell out for Gould. Sick of Friswell's up and down which is a bit expected from wingers.

Considered trading out Tripodi as her price will be on the way down, but Friswell still has Brisbane to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back