AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Pauga with a 31. Was thinking what she would need to score for me to take her DGW score over someone like Tripodi, Hodder or Friswell. If she had scored 40, I'd take it. Crows are a hard matchup as well.
They all average over 2x her average. You could have started Pauga and traded one of the others to generate cash, but I don't think it makes sense to bench one of them for Pauga.

Also would have been brave with her last score being a 4.

They all average over 2x her average. You could have started Pauga and traded one of the others to generate cash, but I don't think it makes sense to bench one of them for Pauga.

Also would have been brave with her last score being a 4.
and that's with higher TOG. Yeh, I don't think I could risk it. Will just back in the others.

Fiedler just annoying after last week and Nalder taking a fair share of ruck.

Watson & O'Dowd so far.

Gone Hatchard & Randall to go with Ebony, Hore & Goldrick tomorrow.
Happy enough that Fiedler made $150k plus tonight, plus whatever she gets game 2 after losing $72k last week.
All the while, all my defender targets have gone up hundreds of thousands.
Probably outscore Strom now, but just couldn't go there after previous 2 games.

Had to choose between Grace Kelly and Serene Watson...yep, picked Kelly. Thought Kelly might get more up the ground as the Saints should win both these games. Not to be...she ends up with her lowest score of the season. F....me.

Ended up trading in T Smith for GP (couldn't afford Lambert), Kelly for Ella Heads and Mowbray for Giselle Davies (the last of the Davies I'll ever pick!). I'll take the 47 for Mowbray, same as Ash Richards who I was considering under a previous set of trades.

Have 7 DGW players this week, so hopefully will make up some ground.

Anyone thinking about captain loopholing with their R2 for the final three rounds? I think I can do this by trading in Lilly Pearce, who has done an ACL and is out for the year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back