AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

2209. Dropped 5 spots to 62, but went up from 198 to 62 over the course of the DGWs, so I feel like I handled them pretty well. A few ragrets - like not getting Georgia Clarke for her DGW because I wasn't sure if she could back up a 56 - but can't complain too much.

Sarah Allan only dropping $5K means I can do my trades and have $50K left over. I can finally field a full team of not-rookies next week, as long as no major injuries appear during the week. Full premo isn't going to happen, so I have to hope that my Aldi alternatives can keep me in hat territory for a few more weeks.

Can't get O'Dowd to Strom

Thoughts on Prespakis > McCarthy or O'Dowd > L Wales, Scholtz, Edmonds?
I prefer Wales out of the rucks, but I'd probably prioritise getting Prespakis off the field. I'm with dplggr47 on the never again thing with Georgie. Can't trust a mid that puts up a 46. She also has that 46 in her scores for another week.

I prefer Wales out of the rucks, but I'd probably prioritise getting Prespakis off the field. I'm with dplggr47 on the never again thing with Georgie. Can't trust a mid that puts up a 46. She also has that 46 in her scores for another week.
Thanks. McCarthy leaves me $0. Hopefully fate.

With a BE of 50 and a score of 76, it looks like her non-playing game affected the price change, which is not logical at all.
I think the BE's change ready for 2nd game on Jaidens site. So she would have got her 76 and BE adjusted to 50.

Forgot to check but her BE should have been huge after the 20 odd the week before

With a BE of 50 and a score of 76, it looks like her non-playing game affected the price change, which is not logical at all.
I think they've modified the BEs of DGW players to make the changes less severe than if they just played two games. I was expecting a lot more cash gen out of Heads last week and a lot more cash loss out of Allan this week.

For those in the SCS v BF league:

Going to use three metrics this season so there will be no tie
- I have put TSO (Tso1967) into the BF side to even up the numbers (a slight oversight on my behalf)

• League top scorer: Maaz Rovers (BF)
  • League H2H leader: Frostylane Dees (SCS)
  • Overall site total score (SCS)

Also a congrats to the three teams in the top 100 !!

1728818208682.png

The current top 8 sits at:

1728818257169.png

I think they've modified the BEs of DGW players to make the changes less severe than if they just played two games. I was expecting a lot more cash gen out of Heads last week and a lot more cash loss out of Allan this week.
They must have, I was very confused looking at Fielder, Goldsworthy and S Allan.

Kinda evens out, didn't get the cash gen I was hoping for, didn't cop the big losses either. I'll take it!

2077 for me sigh. Went backwards by 3 spots overall still 1250s.

Surprisingly smashed Bolter coming 11th overall for the round with 1145. Up to 88th overall there.

Gonna ditch Pope at F5 what a shocker that was. Downgrade Window to 300k and I can get someone 740k or less forward.

Still leaves me with Goody at M5, Kelly at D5 (who has scored her two lowest scores for the year after I brought her in for the DGW FFS). Really thinking I need to move Rowbottom out too...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really thinking I need to move Rowbottom out too...
I'm wondering if Rowbottom is considering moving Rowbottom out (if that makes sense). She certainly seems less engaged than in previous years. There's no way I could bring myself to trade her, though. I'm way to scared of her immediately putting up 150+ scores to ever consider it.

I shifted her out in Bolter for Garner. Worked out well.

I've already got Garner in AF though so I'd be looking next tier down there at Anderson Conti etc who haven't gone 100+ consistently either to force me to pick them.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back