AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Edit, lost 10pts, 😭
1,390 and 1 rank place 268 to 269

200pts behind top 100, but 1,000pts behind first. Means it's tight in the 50-500 range.
282pts behind hat range for me, up 75 places to 374th. Unlikely, but if my current POD's go large in some way in the next two weeks, could Bradbury my way but very unlikely.

Have made up a majority of my ground after that disaster week a few weeks back, but that is what likely cost me that hat in an easier fashion.

Last edited:
F it, broke my team and have brought Strom in which I've been wanting to do for a few weeks now.

O'Dowd to Strom
Rowbottom to Moloney
Goldrick to Britton

Moloney may end up changing...because right now it's an all-Port M3 to M5 (Goody, Moloney, Window).

Had enough of Rowbottom posting shitty scores. Same with Goldrick.

Daisy may be a test too she went off injured.

And yeah while O'Dowd might be good to play the free kick pod team thought she might be a bit hampered in her mobility which would affect her scoring as she does get a decent amount of possessions away from the ruck contest.

Daisy may be a test too she went off injured.

And yeah while O'Dowd might be good to play the free kick pod team thought she might be a bit hampered in her mobility which would affect her scoring as she does get a decent amount of possessions away from the ruck contest.
Sure doesn't help that she's up against Strom, who is going to absolutely eat her alive.

I didn't want to put all my eggs in the Strom basket this week, but she could very well crack the thousand against us right now.

Bugger. At this stage you have to trade right? But to who is the question. Slim pickings. Ash Moloney is on a tear right now, Mullins doing well for Bris, Sheriff back tonight to resume her midfield roles, Saint is doing decently
I'm going to use the money to get Strom, which means I'll have to go somebody <$600K in the forwards. Options include forum favourites Zali Friswell and Katie Brennan. What could possibly go wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aish Moloney for me. Have had to really stink it up to get Strom in now.

O'Dowd to Strom
Hore to Moloney
Goldrick to Taya Oliver who's going to be at D5!
lol, I already have Oliver at D5 and still got Pauga at F5.
Was going to go Moloney as well, but won't have enough cash for Strom. My options are Saint, Randall or Toogood. Randall has a tough matchup and I haven't seen Toogood play, so not sure if her fitness is hampered by this injury she's carrying. Will go Saint, but she's only a 50-60 average.

Bloody hell, came close to missing that one which would have seen McKee take the field.

Went Moloney as well, but stuck fielding Berry this week now which could go either way.

Damn, missed the news on Hore. Do I just keep her with the idea she comes back next round and play Pauga? Was no real decent replacements for Hore anyway, so meh.

Is there any reason why Drennan's form dropped past couple of week with scores of 60 and 43 to see her price drop to $869k? She was back to scoring 97 last round, so seems like great value. Might punt McKenzie for her to give me a midfield of Marinoff, Rowbottom, McCarthy, Hatchard, Drennan and call it a day for this season's MID trades.

Last edited:
Yeah pure fluke it crossed my mind to check teams this arvo. Glad I did because I'd actually brought her in for Zarlie in my Bolter team...

At least it doesn't look like many people got her out. I think her ownership is actually higher than it was at the end of last round.
Got her out and making my charge for the hat. 😍

Thank god you posted it here or I would have missed it. Thank you 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back