AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what I paid up to get from Strom. Much better. Having Strom and Gabby unique and moving nowhere was concerning.

Edit: instant FA Strom to EOD lmao
Strom well on top on in the second quarter. Anyone with O'Dowd would still be reasonably happy.

Not sure which Gabby you've got - I'm guessing Newton? I've got her on Bolter. Quiet first half.

Damn, not the runaway smashing I was hoping for Strom vs O'Dowd. Needs to lift to make this trade worthwhile...on the other hand, O'Dowd probably the best value pickup this season. Along with maybe Aish Mac.

Edit: And O'Dowd scores her highest of the year when I move her out :) Hope all those who kept her enjoyed that...

Last edited:
Broke GrantSpatchcock 's golden rule of not bringing in Giants players, and went Charlie out for Parker and thankfully it worked. 118 a great score.
Hoping Charlie goes 160 personally

secret smell GIF

52 to HT I was excited when I turned in only to hear she's not coming back on. Sounded bad.

Window and Goody at M4/5 the consequences of breaking the team for Strom...potatoes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And here lies a important Fantasy tip, don't break your team for one high priced player IMO
Unless it's Noffy.
I knew that once I traded Strom in, it would mean O'Dowd would pull out her biggest score. I finally traded Prowse out last week and her last 2 games have been her best.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back