AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m down 8 spots on the week with only four to play tomoz. I think the hat dream may be dead, barring a miracle.

I’m a little surprised. Thought I was going alright. Toogood F4 and Brennan F5 worked out well and the midfield went great. I guess I had too many scores in the 50s and too many in front of me didn’t.
Tight for spots I think.
4 to play.
If I add VC + Strom emergency, I'm only up 6 spots in the mid 200's

I’m down 8 spots on the week with only four to play tomoz. I think the hat dream may be dead, barring a miracle.

I’m a little surprised. Thought I was going alright. Toogood F4 and Brennan F5 worked out well and the midfield went great. I guess I had too many scores in the 50s and too many in front of me didn’t.
Hoping 4 to play is above average.

I'm up 47 spots to 93 with 3 to play. Schleicher, Hodder & Watson to come. (If you'd told me Hodder was my F1 in Round 9 I'd assume I'd given up lol)

Goldrick & Tripodi awful but highly owned. Gabby O was bad too but better than AOL and only few points worse than Randall. Should have been made up with Strom over EOD.

Hoping 4 to play is above average.

I'm up 47 spots to 93 with 3 to play. Schleicher, Hodder & Watson to come. (If you'd told me Hodder was my F1 in Round 9 I'd assume I'd given up lol)

Goldrick & Tripodi awful but highly owned. Gabby O was bad too but better than AOL and only few points worse than Randall. Should have been made up with Strom over EOD.
I've got 7 left to play (Hickie, Hamilton, Watson, Lizzy G, Lambert, Ty Smith, Ruby) and four of those in the first game so should have the typical rank boost if all score well.

Only copped the two 40s so far, but two 70's, a 60 and 4 tons is the rest for me. Ranking is down for the moment as i've had those less players play

I've got 7 left to play (Hickie, Hamilton, Watson, Lizzy G, Lambert, Ty Smith, Ruby) and four of those in the first game so should have the typical rank boost if all score well.

Only copped the two 40s so far, but two 70's, a 60 and 4 tons is the rest for me. Ranking is down for the moment as i've had those less players play
Has your rank plummeted with that many left?

All out for 1466.

Up from 140 to 91.
Nice work old ****, now just don't fall over on the last hurdle

Fail Falling Down GIF by RETROFUNK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, you'll be fine, I'm just treading water around 350, not much to inspire.
Hopefully alright.

Think it's going to be won and lost in the forwards.

Don't have D'Arcy to deal with. Maybe Goldrick misses.

Mids would be nice to move Hatchard but more a luxury than anything.

Have Strom now.

Forwards with Hodder, Gabby O & Tripodi will be an interesting ride especially if Hore plays for anyone who didn't get her out. I won't be able to afford. Fitzsimon I brought in and I'm on an island with her.

1415 all out, up to 292nd.

Might have to offload Lambert and Ty Smith this week considering the very difficult Bris matchup, and might go down the road of the Dogs mids as they're playing Freo. Fitzgerald, Pritchard or Carruthers could be the in's

Last edited:
Hopefully alright.

Think it's going to be won and lost in the forwards.

Don't have D'Arcy to deal with. Maybe Goldrick misses.

Mids would be nice to move Hatchard but more a luxury than anything.

Have Strom now.

Forwards with Hodder, Gabby O & Tripodi will be an interesting ride especially if Hore plays for anyone who didn't get her out. I won't be able to afford. Fitzsimon I brought in and I'm on an island with her.
Forwards have been a shitshow all year, I know that I'm not saying anything new here. Randall > Toogood last week, Hore > Sherriff this week, mainly to release cash but hasn't really cost that much points wise. Maybe Fitzsimon as a super POD get's you over the line, nice choice BTW

I actually started the day on the exact score I finished last week on (1171). Only ended up dropping 12 spots on the week despite unimpressive Sunday scores from Schleicher (66), Peterson (43), Butler (41) and Hodder (37). Buttifant (45 as U) ended up beating all of them except Schleicher and finally looked like the player I saw in preseason. (Of course she does it against the Saints). I'm definitely ready to make the same mistake again next year. Maybe even this week as I now have a D'Arcy problem.

I'm going to consider all manner of risky plays to try and regain those 67 spots between me and a hat. Do I get there? Probably not. But it's been a fun run. A very different season to last year only to end up in almost the same place, with a very cold head.

Forwards have been a shitshow all year, I know that I'm not saying anything new here. Randall > Toogood last week, Hore > Sherriff this week, mainly to release cash but hasn't really cost that much points wise. Maybe Fitzsimon as a super POD get's you over the line, nice choice BTW
If this doesn't back that up, nothing does,
Hore traded out literally last minute.
(Price order going into the round)

F1 - Gould - 46
F2 - Saint - 53
F3 - O'Loughlin - 50
F4 - Hodder - 37
F5 - Tripodi - 46
EMG Fwd - Amy Franklin - 57

So this late in the season, a $300k emergency fwd out scores my entire onfield forward line.

Scored 1,410 and moved up from 269 to 217.
I can now finally cash out Fiedler and spend that $300k onfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back