Remove this Banner Ad

Super_Dal

Debutant
May 25, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just ot sick of hearing bout the APS, they're all tossers with money

who are the players to watch in the AGS this year?

Can any team get close to PEGS, they look unbeatable after beating ACK who beat Ivanhoe who beat Trinity who beat Marcellin.....???

Trinity are strong favourites this year, along with Marcellin. Its very tough to choose a winner at this point in time in the season

The Slitherin' Snake said:
If Trinity win it I'll eat my hat. Even if they were unbeaten and pantsing everyone they still wouldnt be my favourite. History tells us they are useless

Pfft...who gives a crap about history, no one cares anymore. It's all about now and what they can do to the AGS

McPhee said:
Pfft...who gives a crap about history, no one cares anymore. It's all about now and what they can do to the AGS
Good point... Trinty are sitting 4th, and there are still 2 teams unbeaten.

What the can do to the AGS? Trinity will probably feature as the team that is a good warm-up for the serious contenders to work out their kinks before the important games. And thats the role they've played with aplomb for years and will continue to do so

TRINITY won't bother PEGS, proabably not even Assumption.....the win against a massively depleted line up was hardly anything to go by

good midfield, will give em that but lack anything else

Marcellins percentage will help with a 170, 120, 80 and 70 point wins, but will have to overcome their injuries to beat ivanhoe and ACK.....a few players for them look impressive with Winstanley and Montagna (b0th non TAC) playing good football

Ivanhoe will crumble no doubtedly again but seem to have a strong spine but with little depth...gianfagna is a player to watch as well as Colbert

anyone got any idea on how to stop PEGS.....who are the match winners??

Super_Dal said:
Ivanhoe will crumble no doubtedly again but seem to have a strong spine but with little depth...gianfagna is a player to watch as well as Colbert

Ivanhoe will not crumble this year. Much more mature side with one or two players playing seconds pushing hard for selection.

There's much more hunger this year in the Ivanhoe camp than previous years

yes agreed ivanhoe are a solid side this year with a good blend of experience and youth, players to watch out for are the knights boys gianfagna, colbert n riddle all solid contributers and in the best every week but also have good depth especially in the spine

But PEGS n Assumption are definitely lookin like they will be top 2 this yr very hard to beat, with marcellin, trinity n ivanhoe not far behind

Super_Dal said:
Just ot sick of hearing bout the APS, they're all tossers with money

who are the players to watch in the AGS this year?

Can any team get close to PEGS, they look unbeatable after beating ACK who beat Ivanhoe who beat Trinity who beat Marcellin.....???

Dal mate... The APS is where footballers are made.. forget the AGS.

Dasha39 said:
Substitute 'made' for 'bought' and I might agree with you mate

haha like it mate... dont speak to me.. im not a hailbury, scotch or xavier boy... see where it comes from. Hailbury should be in the TAC they are so bad in buying footballers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dasha39 said:
Fair enough mate.

And Hailebury aren't all they cracked up to be...just get 'em in the wet. :D

Haileybury have not lost a game all year, especially in the wet. They played Wesley on the weekend in wet and windy conditions and destroyed them by over 180 points and from what ive heard they nearly set a school record

Skevies said:
Haileybury have not lost a game all year, especially in the wet.

Well, I recall a practice match...vs Ivanhoe where they went down. Anyway, I'm not here to start an argument. And anyway, isn't this supposed to be about AGSV schools. Let's get back to that.

Even in an AGS thread the APS boys have to get their noses in....

looks like it will be a good game ivanhoe vs marcellin whenever it occurs

yeah good call super_dal, rack off aps boys, you have your own 30,000 threads about yourselves so why dont u go and keep chatting yourselves up and let hard earned footballers get a voice in

Dasha39 said:
Well, I recall a practice match...vs Ivanhoe where they went down. Anyway, I'm not here to start an argument. And anyway, isn't this supposed to be about AGSV schools. Let's get back to that.

Mate i recall that practice match in where i actually went to that match with my mate from haileybury, he plays 3rds this year for fun and even he was playing in that game, which means aswell as haveing only two first XIII players they also had 16 players made of 2nds and 3rds players and still only lost to a full strength team of Ivanhoe which i might add have no players in Tac Cup, (Haileybury 15)

so mate dont talk ******** till ya get ya facts right, AGS players are all a crock of ******** and will never have any teams which can match it in the APS

Skevies said:
Mate i recall that practice match in where i actually went to that match with my mate from haileybury, he plays 3rds this year for fun and even he was playing in that game, which means aswell as haveing only two first XIII players they also had 16 players made of 2nds and 3rds players and still only lost to a full strength team of Ivanhoe which i might add have no players in Tac Cup, (Haileybury 15)

so mate dont talk ******** till ya get ya facts right, AGS players are all a crock of ******** and will never have any teams which can match it in the APS

andre gianfagna plays for ivanhoe

Skevies said:

See here mate, the thing is you are baggin other people about not getting their facts right. Ivanhoe have gianfagna, riddle and colbert playing TAC..."so mate, dont talk ******** till ya get ya facts right"

marcellin beat peninsula. marcellin were very short of some quality players
big upset. mentone beat trinity out at keysborough. any other news from anyone?

Check the aps team of the decade and try to match it with a ags side.
have to of gone to an aps school in the last 10 years and have to of had a significant influence on the afl game, not aps/ags game.​

after making the aps team, can u tell how many of those players were "bought" from the school?????
the APS is a crock of s hit to be honest...most of the kids are on scholarships and premierships are bought and sold....(i know some schools in APS don;t give scholarships) but most do which i think is wrong...
how bout at the end of the year AGS play APS and the kids on scholarships aren't allowed to play...would be very interesting!!

considering it was made up of there seconds and thirds team, nothing to be proud of, considering there whole team is nearly tac, they were were missing due too tac

Dasha39 said:

Are u serious mate, we played you guys with raso, murray, beckwith, succuzzo, magner, rebaschini, pymin, fleming, james salter, combon, erikson, chadwick, hill and luxa out, they are all in our starting 18. u guys are dreaming APS is a superior comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Ags

Remove this Banner Ad

Back