Aka if you please?

Remove this Banner Ad

:rolleyes: = a sarcam emoticon. Try to use it correctly in future.

Good luck with your Pokemon chop-shop down in Geelong.
Given you introduced the subject it must have been on the forefront of your mind so forgive me if I don't think it is a past issue for you.

Facepalm.JPG. The sarcasm emotion was used to imply that you don't lurk at schools. Correctly used, as rolling your eyes does not only realte to sarcasm.

Considering I come from the other side of Melbourne, your Geelong comment is flawed.

Pokemon was on my mind, as I saw an old video of it when I was doing my cleaning today and remebering how gay it was. Do you not remember about certain fads from when you were at school/a kid cause I think most people do.

Facepalm.JPG. The sarcasm emotion was used to imply that you don't lurk at schools.
Speaking from authority? So where do you lurk?

Considering I come from the other side of Melbourne, your Geelong comment is flawed.
Great, you're down where, Hallam way? Much classier :rolleyes:

Pokemon was on my mind, as I saw an old video of it when I was doing my cleaning today and remebering how gay it was. Do you not remember about certain fads from when you were at school/a kid cause I think most people do.
I have a job so work during the day.

Apologies, I didn't mean to imply being a housewife wasn't "work" - I should have said "I am engaged in paid employment".

Speaking from authority? So where do you lurk?

Great, you're down where, Hallam way? Much classier :rolleyes:

I have a job so work during the day.

Apologies, I didn't mean to imply being a housewife wasn't "work" - I should have said "I am engaged in paid employment".

Unfortunately I live in the suburb of my second most favourite team :rolleyes: in the eastern suburbs.

"Work during the day" can mean a lot of things. Does this include hair and makeup before your next Flight Centre ad?

I wish I had the Housewife lifestyle as it would be a lot eaiser then what I face during post graduate university. Are you familiar with university or do they not teach the concept to Footscray supporters as they are all too dumb to get in :rolleyes:?

Because nothing says shitting yourself when the game is on the line quite like last year's grand final.:rolleyes:

Making efforts to go one better this year, your efforts on the other hand?

Maybe:
1: You should learn to type unlike a 5 year old
2: You should go back to knitting seat covers
3: Aka brings it on himself
4: You should go to a home game for christ sake!

1. 5yr olds dont type like that
2. i dont know how to freakin knit and the seat covers are plastic
3. who gives a frogs ass
4. i live in sydney so i cant actually go to the home games!!!

Unfortunately I live in the suburb of my second most favourite team :rolleyes: in the eastern suburbs.
Would have thought the Geelong VFL team would have slipped into second place, I guess those Phoenix girls have some allure huh?

"Work during the day" can mean a lot of things. Does this include hair and makeup before your next Flight Centre ad?
It would mean "work" to anyone of normal persuation.
I don't work for flight centre.

I wish I had the Housewife lifestyle as it would be a lot eaiser then what I face during post graduate university. Are you familiar with university or do they not teach the concept to Footscray supporters as they are all too dumb to get in :rolleyes:?
Post Grad can be a lark if you're intelligent or organised; if you're struggling with your studies (as you're hinting), I may consider tutoring you - for a handsome fee of course ;)

My totally unbiased view -Aka is a whinging, attention seeking has been and Alistair Smith is a plodding dribbler :D
Hard to disagree with anything here - although I'll side with the "has been" as opposed to the "never was" ;)

Footscray supporters as they are all too dumb to get in :rolleyes:?

Halfway through a Journalism/international studies degree at the University of South Australia. Fluent in Arabic and French.

Don't get me wrong, I am quite stupid :rolleyes:

I stopped reading there :cool:

It's a quality learning institution, filled with beautiful women. You can tell which journalism girls are going to be the newsreaders and TV reporters down the track. All adept at chasing a story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, SA is a hole. Will be moving to the east coast once I get a degree.

You could put half of Bulldogs team in the 2's and they'd be just as shit as Aker.

Premiership years:
1924 (also beating the VFL Premiers that year and winning the Champions of Victoria trophy)

Thanks for your interest :)

You're counting VFA premierships up until 1924 which are in a different competition. Don't be cute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aka if you please?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back