Meltdown Post here if you melt

Remove this Banner Ad

au contraire. Peter Dutton should read this fred before finalising his energy policy for the next election.

Well he and that flog Dick Smith have been pushing for Australia to turn to Nuclear Power Fusion for months now ...

I suppose that is the point you are making, but i am not sure that most of the Bay Flogs are that political up to date

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ZACKAH, M8, DO ME A FAVOUR AND LOOK UP ‘DELETE’ IN THE DICTIONARY. WTF IS THE POINT OF BEING ABLE TO DELETE POSTS IF YOU CAN JUST ‘UNDELETE’ THEM!? WHICH, BY THE WAY, ISN’T EVEN A F$&KING WORD! I KNOW YOU PROBABLY GET YOUR ROCKS OFF TRAWLING THROUGH DELETED POSTS, LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO GIVE YOU A MENTION, BUT THAT’S WHY DINSDALE >>>>>>>>> YOU.

CAN’T UNDELETE ESSINGTON FROM FINALS WHEN THEY DON’T FIRE A SHOT #7000days

CAN’T UNDELETE ME FROM YOUR HEAD BECAUSE IM ALREADY IN THERE #rentfree

CAN’T UNDELETE YOURSELF FROM TROTY ELIGIBILITY #modabuse

:rolleyesv1: :rolleyesv1: :rolleyesv1:

ZACKAH, M8, DO ME A FAVOUR AND LOOK UP ‘DELETE’ IN THE DICTIONARY. WTF IS THE POINT OF BEING ABLE TO DELETE POSTS IF YOU CAN JUST ‘UNDELETE’ THEM!? WHICH, BY THE WAY, ISN’T EVEN A F$&KING WORD! I KNOW YOU PROBABLY GET YOUR ROCKS OFF TRAWLING THROUGH DELETED POSTS, LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO GIVE YOU A MENTION, BUT THAT’S WHY DINSDALE >>>>>>>>> YOU.

CAN’T UNDELETE ESSINGTON FROM FINALS WHEN THEY DON’T FIRE A SHOT #7000days

CAN’# ME FROM YOUR HEAD BECAUSE IM ALREADY IN THERE #RentFree

CAN’T U#rentfree ELIGIBILITY #modabuse
Not even close to the poster I have triggered the most today. Keep trying friend :shrug:

#TrOTY

That was just an entree, my muppety ‘frien!
You'll need to meltpost 20 times about an event that happened 5 months ago to come close.

Which tbf will probably qualify you for #undeletegate by the time MOTY comes around :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Post here if you melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back