Aker doubts wobbly Pies/ Port chokers

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Lockyer24
Just more lack of respect from the little dweeb.

He wishes we would lay down and die as he knows on our day we will beat them.

Just like the last 2 years when Pies fans said it, and that dweeb never wiped blood on another player.

ROTFLMFAO

You deserve everything you get.

You've had two opportunities on the biggest day, and in one your club was accountable, in the other.... worst GF display since Melbourne in 1988..

Go acker!

Normally I think Aker is a prat, but on this occasion he is **** funny. He can say what he likes about the teams they took out along the way, even of the Lions go down this year, what does it matter? Three premierships under the belt.

I thought Collingwood laid down pretty well in the last GF?

After the performances of a number of Collingwood players in that game, why would they warrant anyone's respect. Collingwood had gone a long way to gaining respect on field, but all that was blown away by the insipid performances by four or five players. Aker mightn't always be right, but in this article their isn't anything that any other member of the football world wouldn't agree with.

Ackermanis has hit the nail on the head and has said nothing that should surprise anyone. Both clubs failed miserably in 2003. Both clubs followed the same road for two years running and history shows both will struggle, although Collingwood's history has also shown to be able to be runner ups for three years running (79-81).:D

Originally posted by SurreyBlue
Ackermanis has hit the nail on the head and has said nothing that should surprise anyone. Both clubs failed miserably in 2003. Both clubs followed the same road for two years running and history shows both will struggle, although Collingwood's history has also shown to be able to be runner ups for three years running (79-81).:D

LOL - coming from a Carlton supporter that is classic.

What does your theory say about your mobs prospects this year?

And you are commenting why????? StKilda doing well as per usual are they.!!!!!

Funny, didn't see JD commenting that a team that came second and a team that came third had failed miserably in season 2003.

I think he was just asking what your criteria is for teams that came much further down the ladder such as the club you support. Fair enough question I would have thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joffaboy/JeffDunne,

I still don't quite understand what you are getting at.

In my eyes The Carlton Football Club has failed in the last couple of years but I'm sure we will rectify this sooner rather than later. The supporters have never hid from this fact or denied this. As supporters we have done everything possible to get the club back on track over the past two years, ie. Purchased Memberships (recorded our best ever membership figures in 2003), replaced administation, and contributed (additional) money.

We actually work diligently and aggressively to reclaim our powerfull position within the AFL.

Satisfied?

Stay off the eckies you deluded ****.

That has to be one of the funniest things I have read thus far on BF for 2004.

sigh only if we still had signatures...

In my eyes The Carlton Football Club has failed in the last couple of years ....
Really. You are a hard marker.

but I'm sure we will rectify this sooner rather than later. The supporters have never hid from this fact or denied this. As supporters we have done everything possible to get the club back on track over the past two years, ie. Purchased Memberships (recorded our best ever membership figures in 2003), replaced administation, and contributed (additional) money.

We actually work diligently and aggressively to reclaim our powerfull position within the AFL.

Satisfied?
Blah, blah, blah . . .

If I was betting man (and I am), I'd be betting the Pies and the Power will be a bit closer to a flag than the rabble you speak of.

Originally posted by JeffDunne
Really. You are a hard marker.

Blah, blah, blah . . .

If I was betting man (and I am), I'd be betting the Pies and the Power will be a bit closer to a flag than the rabble you speak of.

Well go and bet then.....while your at it, why don't you throw your money towards StKilda making 8 also.:D

Originally posted by riccardo
Nothing said there that I didn't already know. But, as usual, its not what Akermainis says, its the arrogant know it all way he says it.
I almost hope it is a Collingwood vs Port Grand Final, if for no other reason than to make handstand man look like the up himself tool he is.
Much as you despise Aker, surely you can't despise him THAT much!!! Yeah, he is a bit of a tool and a loudmouth I admit, however it is so much more refreshing to hear this than the trite, standard replies that virtually all the other players drag out after their compulsory media training. GFF. Let's not sanitize this too much!!
That little speech in Bull Durham when Costner trains Robbins resonates still...

LOL @ akers article

Aker is a GEM !!! sure knows how to sink the boot in, I also dont think the lions need to prove anyone wrong this season afterall they have 3 cups to show for it.

and everyone would love him in their side. I wish he was at Richmond.

Should be more players like him around fun to watch.

Agreed. It is pretty clear that he fears Collingwood will derail their defence.

The other 14 clubs are a fair way behind and have a lot of catching up to do to be able to beat Brisbane come finals time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aker doubts wobbly Pies/ Port chokers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back