Why are Port more hated than the Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I think we all have our answer. Booing a superstar off the ground who was knocked unconscious by an illegal head bump is pretty much why, and I'm sure the fact he is indigenous helped them get that booing as loud as it did, what with them not being able to throw bananas anymore.
He was not booed off the ground. Watch the replay. Everyone was standing and clapping him off. And to try and make this a race thing is absolutely pathetic and embarrassing by you. Get off your high horse.

He was not booed off the ground. Watch the replay. Everyone was standing and clapping him off. And to try and make this a race thing is absolutely pathetic and embarrassing by you. Get off your high horse.
Bullshit. There was boos coming from the ground and the cheers when he was knocked out, and the cheers when the replay went up on the screen was disgusting.
I'm sorry the history your club has with throwing bananas at Crows indigenous players is awkward for you, but it is what it is.

I love it how every Crow conveniently forgets the Jay Shulz nearly losing an eye incident and them booing him off.

Let’s just say that there are moron supporters in every football team and call it a day yeah?

Well, I think we all have our answer. Booing a superstar off the ground who was knocked unconscious by an illegal head bump is pretty much why, and I'm sure the fact he is indigenous helped them get that booing as loud as it did, what with them not being able to throw bananas anymore.

"Adelaide fans are screaming at him for "milking" a 50m penalty. TV cameras catch one bloke in a Crows jumper in the outer, finger-pointing, yelling. "You are soft. You. Are. Soft."

Even as he's eventually steered off by a trainer, the raspberries follow him the width of the ground on his beeline for the bench. But Schulz can't hear any of it. No boos, no jeers, nothing.

In a stadium filled with 41,000 people he is suddenly in a painful, silent world of his own. That most basic of human instincts - panic - has kicked in as he feels his face, trying to work out if his eyeball is still in its socket or lying somewhere on the West Lakes turf.
"

Oh, and there was only one confirmed racist that I know of in that crowd, his name is Taylor Walker. You may have heard of him.

"Adelaide fans are screaming at him for "milking" a 50m penalty. TV cameras catch one bloke in a Crows jumper in the outer, finger-pointing, yelling. "You are soft. You. Are. Soft."

Even as he's eventually steered off by a trainer, the raspberries follow him the width of the ground on his beeline for the bench. But Schulz can't hear any of it. No boos, no jeers, nothing.

In a stadium filled with 41,000 people he is suddenly in a painful, silent world of his own. That most basic of human instincts - panic - has kicked in as he feels his face, trying to work out if his eyeball is still in its socket or lying somewhere on the West Lakes turf.
"

Oh, and there was only one confirmed racist that I know of in that crowd, his name is Taylor Walker. You may have heard of him.
Jay Schultz? 12 years ago? Football Park? You had to go that far back? Damm son, I think you kinda proved my point.

Bullshit. There was boos coming from the ground and the cheers when he was knocked out, and the cheers when the replay went up on the screen was disgusting.
I'm sorry the history your club has with throwing bananas at Crows indigenous players is awkward for you, but it is what it is.
Please, the initial cheers were a result of the fierce contest that we rarely see in the game these days, it was split second reactionary.
Once people realised Ranks was in a bad way, and the obvious repercussions for Houston, they pulled up and he was clapped off.

Now if you want to make it about race, only 1 of SA's clubs former captains served weeks for that and he doesnt play for us.

It’s not awkward for me. It was a very poor moment by one of our fans. Unlike you I am clearly able to not generalise an entire supporter base because of the actions of one. Is the fact that your ex skipper was suspended for racist comments awkward for you? Or do you still cheer every little thing that he does. What about the posts on your autopsy thread regarding racist comments towards Rioli on Twitter from one of your fans? Nah clearly port people are all bad people and crows people are good.

It’s not awkward for me. It was a very poor moment by one of our fans. Unlike you I am clearly able to not generalise an entire supporter base because of the actions of one. Is the fact that your ex skipper was suspended for racist comments awkward for you? Or do you still cheer every little thing that he does. What about the posts on your autopsy thread regarding racist comments towards Rioli on Twitter from one of your fans? Nah clearly port people are all bad people and crows people are good.
Lol. "One". It was 1000s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"

Yeah because the crowd KNEW that he had a lacerated eyeball or whatever it was at the time. Your fans knew he was KO'd and still booed. Pure filth.

Once West Coast joined the VFL that was never going to happen. Crows supporters love going on about Ports "treachery" but it was West Coast who ****ed up the dream of having a more balanced and equitable comp, not Port.
I'd go even further and blame Alan Bond. He had the money, power and the backers, so he threatened to go it alone, which led the WAFL to realise it was all over and they had no choice.
Max and Leigh should have seen this as well but history is history.

It wasn't one. That's a lie.
You know, people might actually engage with you more if you didn't feel the need to lie and exaggerate everything to make your point.

"Izak Rankine got concussed and had to be stretchered off, and he got booed off by some of the fans at the game. That was disgraceful by those fans!" - yep, I agree.

"It was all of them, nobody was clapping him off!" - there's literal video evidence proving this wrong
"Port players are all dogs, this would never happen the other way around!" - tell that to Bickley and Wakelin
"Port supporters are all dogs, this would never happen the other way around!" - tell that to Jay Schulz
"Port supporters are racist!" - There was only one known racist in the crowd last night, his name is Taylor Walker. The Port idiot who threw a banana at Betts had her membership cancelled indefinitely, and rightly so. The Crows idiot who used racial slurs against an indigenous man is still hailed as a hero by your club and supporters.

Lol at all the people getting emotional about this. Newsflash. You follow a corrupt circus of a league that doesn't give 2 ****s about you, and your getting emotional about highly paid blokes who run around for a living chasing a ball who don't care about you either. Once you realise this you won't get yourselves so worked up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are Port more hated than the Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back