Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I’m just passing on information from an inside source here, so don’t shoot the messenger - but I have it on very reliable information that the Queen will be passing on. May happen next week, but if not it will most likely be in the period after. Nothing is set in stone yet but my source tells me she’s come to terms with moving on. Just window dressing to attend to from here on in.

I know there have been suggestions that immortality is in the running, but my sources tell me that’s now very unlikely due to various factors such as age, and death is in the box seat. Inside word is supported by the fact that she was spotted at Balmoral last week and they have a hospital nearby.

Please don’t ask me for more information or for my sources, just passing on what I have as I am in the know. Will check back in here once the deal is done.

Ok, I’m just passing on information from an inside source here, so don’t shoot the messenger - but I have it on very reliable information that the Queen will be passing on. May happen next week, but if not it will most likely be in the period after. Nothing is set in stone yet but my source tells me she’s come to terms with moving on. Just window dressing to attend to from here on in.

I know there have been suggestions that immortality is in the running, but my sources tell me that’s now very unlikely due to various factors such as age, and death is in the box seat. Inside word is supported by the fact that she was spotted at Balmoral last week and they have a hospital nearby.

Please don’t ask me for more information or for my sources, just passing on what I have as I am in the know. Will check back in here once the deal is done.
Sounds like BS. Needs more rice cooker

Sorry to burst your bubble but your source is full of shit.

The Queen has been dead for 6 months
They have been wheeling her around, Weekend at Bernies style for her 70th Jubilee

King Willy's bday in-season? We should hi-jack it if so!

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm way too hungover to catch up on the last 25 pages of the old thread and the 6 of this one

can anyone do me a solid and just tell me if we agreed on whether sauce goes on fried dimmies?

lol not really. any news? was he confirmed to be in Adelaide? if so, did he eat a pie floater?
Apparently no one liked Shameless

or Dave Allen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back