Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up.

Staggered people actually really thought * were any chance. You really thought after he how meticulous he is and saying his decision was to be in August he'd suddenly consider them when they still had a coach? The media were actively hoping they could force enough pressure to result in Rutten's sacking because they are incredibly desperate for Clarkson to go anywhere but North.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More details on the saying please.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
When you ask a question, what does a person know about a certain issue in question. And if the answer is they don't have a clue, you say that they know that up the arse it's dark. In other words not much. :)

He's Neil ******* Mitchell.

Accuracy isnt always for him, just outrage
Mate, his discipline is “political” reporting and he can’t get that ****ing right. The campaigners not even in the ball park on a topic he has been following all his life. The campaigner has no ****ing idea.

It's interesting that the common view (including from Barrett who is supposedly getting info from the club) that this Essendon turmoil will likely extend Clarko's decision by at least 24 hours or perhaps even longer. I actually think it should have the opposite effect. If he hasn't decided by now, he will never come. Now is the time for the club to force the issue and be blunt. We've discussed every detail there is to discuss. Dotted all the i(s) and crossed all the t(s), so if you still need more time now to consider those campaigners from Tullamarine, then you may not be the man for us. Please sign tomorrow, or we are moving on.

It's interesting that the common view (including from Barrett who is supposedly getting info from the club) that this Essendon turmoil will likely extend Clarko's decision by at least 24 hours or perhaps even longer. I actually think it should have the opposite effect. If he hasn't decided by now, he will never come. Now is the time for the club to force the issue and be blunt. We've discussed every detail there is to discuss. Dotted all the i(s) and crossed all the t(s), so if you still need more time now to consider those campaigners from Tullamarine, then you may not be the man for us. Please sign tomorrow, or we are moving on.
Could be the club's timing.

It really is turning into a 3 ringed circus.

The club needs worry about possibly running a coaching search and player retention issues.

I can’t possibly see this dragging out past this week, we have too much to lose if we sit by the phone and at the end it’s a no anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back