Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone else get the same levels of pure outrage, whenever Barrett starts talking his rubbish?

Extreme levels of inflicting violence on the man enter my head. Do I need to seek help?
Yes. I've got a spare baseball bat if that'd be of assistance.

Last edited:
Terence Trent D'arby
I caught that one mate, anyone under 30 would go straight through to..

Happy London GIF by Lord's Cricket Ground

Does anyone else get the same levels of pure outrage, whenever Barrett starts talking his rubbish?

Extreme levels of inflicting violence on the man enter my head. Do I need to seek help?
Yes I do and yes we need to seek help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If not announced this time next week, the club would be negligent to not start talking to other prospective coaches.
I would think it’s negligent if we don’t start a process if we don’t hear by the end of this week.

Players will start taking leave after this week and it’s not going to be a good look trying to communicate that we are conducting a coach search while their on leave. You would want to be informing them in end of the year reviews.

Drew Jones on Fox Footy just said that he contacted North and they told him that they have no plans to make any big announcements any time soon 😩

And if the club did say they were then it would indicate that we had Clarko so they don’t want to do an unofficial announcement by confirming they have a big announcement.
It’s the classic “no comment” which confirms a comment!

Drew Jones on Fox Footy just said that he contacted North and they told him that they have no plans to make any big announcements any time soon 😩
If they said they had a massive piece of news that they are due to announce in the next day or so but they can't tell him what it is do you think he might have put two and two together?

The phone answering person would be as in the dark as anybody I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back