Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I've got a spare baseball bat if that'd be off assistance.

Make that two
Ray Donovan Baseball Bat GIF by Showtime

If they said they had a massive piece of news that they are due to announce in the next day or so but they can't tell him what it is do you think he might have put two and two together?

The phone answering person would be as in the dark as anybody I reckon.
Yeah I do agree. They’re getting nothing out of North at the moment which is great!

Footy Feed: Tulla turmoil: Dons' messy 24 hours unpacked
I knew nothing good would come of it, but watched it anyway. Aside from anything else, how can * get off so easy for the sh$tstorm of the last 24 hours? The worst Barrett called it was 'messy'. If this sort of cr$p went down at Arden Street, he'd be stirring it up like it was the Apocalypse and would certainly be suggesting that Clarko would go no where near a club in such obvious turmoil. Yet at * it's being treated almost like a sound business strategy!

He also said something along the lines of being able to "retro-fit" the story when more plays out later, surely that is code for him throwing that much sh!t at the wall, that when the truth comes out, he will be trying to claim that is what he'd been saying all along.

Absolute joke from the actual league's media arm.

Just don’t believe anything until it’s signed and delivered. The problem is most of you thought Clarkson was a done deal, then you thought Essendon was a done deal and then most of you have probably reverted back to him being a done deal to North. Just don’t commit to anything you don’t actually know. Nothing is done until it is signed and there is a press conference.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah but wheres the fun in that?

Rob Waters on Channel 10 still saying Clarkson is a chance to go to Essendon. If what I am reading in here something close to the truth, who are these guys sources?
They don't have sources. It's a massive circle jerk where one hears a rumour and they all do a reach around. If you're not spouting crap as a journo, you're not relevant.

I'd swear some posters here are journos.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amateurs over at *.

Their board spill thread started at 9.25 this morning and up to just now they have made 540 posts.

In the same time in this thread we've posted 1300 times!!

So who is the more passionate supporter? I ask you!
I am sure we are passionate but we are more impatient for sure and for good reason :)

They don't have sources. It's a massive circle jerk where one hears a rumour and they all do a reach around. If you're not spouting crap as a journo, you're not relevant.

I'd swear some posters here are journos.....
I would hate to be a journo. It would be exhausting making s**t up!

I would hate to be a journo. It would be exhausting making s**t up!
Nah:
Big Club -> Scandal -> Bury
Big Club -> Positive news-> Flood Market

North -> Scandal - > "Club in Crisis" Flood Market
North -> Positive news - > Bury

Just don’t believe anything until it’s signed and delivered. The problem is most of you thought Clarkson was a done deal, then you thought Essendon was a done deal and then most of you have probably reverted back to him being a done deal to North. Just don’t commit to anything you don’t actually know. Nothing is done until it is signed and there is a press conference.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Actually I don’t tend to believe anything is a done deal for north but to the contrary I believe it’s always a done deal for everyone else. History in this space has scarred me. And if it happens again I’ll prob need to speak to the AFL Fans Association re therapy 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back