Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was thinking the same thing...

KickItAnywhere34 - given you have some Clarko-related contacts, any news? Or is no news good news?
News - as I’ve stated previously - Clarko was looking at legal action if the inquiry did not move forward. He is as I have been told looking at starting on November 1 just as Fagan had said he will also start at the start of pre season. I believe our good friend Psicosis also has heard this and also that Sonja knows the flack is coming but is prepared to wear it when it appears the allegations are unfounded. My understanding from my source is if it is not November 1 it won’t be too long after unless something drastic happens.

Being such a highly driven and passionate coach/person, i believe he has already started his coaching role bwhind the scenes before he actually "officially" starts.

He doesn't strike me as someone who is happy to sit around doing nothing, or dictated to by others.

Exciting times for our club and I'm sticking by Clarko and his faith in us to take the role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

News - as I’ve stated previously - Clarko was looking at legal action if the inquiry did not move forward. He is as I have been told looking at starting on November 1 just as Fagan had said he will also start at the start of pre season. I believe our good friend Psicosis also has heard this and also that Sonja knows the flack is coming but is prepared to wear it when it appears the allegations are unfounded. My understanding from my source is if it is not November 1 it won’t be too long after unless something drastic happens.
Thanks mate - hard to keep on top of all of this so the summary above is much appreciated :heartssuit:

Being such a highly driven and passionate coach/person, i believe he has already started his coaching role bwhind the scenes before he actually "officially" starts.

He doesn't strike me as someone who is happy to sit around doing nothing, or dictated to by others.

Exciting times for our club and I'm sticking by Clarko and his faith in us to take the role.

He was involved heavily in the Louge and Tucker trades

And he would have wanted Horne out.

How dumb is this guy? Clarko's one of the last people in the AFL that you want go out of your way to p*ss off. I can't wait until we play Port next year when Clarko will coach Hinkley out of a job and all 22 North players will use JHF as a tackling bag.
Can you imagine the texts in the lead up that judas will receive...

How dumb is this guy? Clarko's one of the last people in the AFL that you want go out of your way to p*ss off. I can't wait until we play Port next year when Clarko will coach Hinkley out of a job and all 22 North players will use JHF as a tackling bag.
Tackle bag?

Like this…

1665553136747.jpeg

Not impossible that Clarko has already directed Brady to identify some talented kickboxers as Cat C rookies. You’d love to see it.

Not impossible that Clarko has already directed Brady to identify some talented kickboxers as Cat C rookies. You’d love to see it.

One of them Rookie spots can go to M Firrito. Horne-Rattus wouldn’t have the stones to take the field.

Spud would only need to line up on him once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back