Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Snakes Unleash GIF
That is utterly disgusting

Pictures you can 'hear':

FYe0ypBaQAASC-g.png

Two of the most iconic themes of all time in that game. It's amazing to me with all the incarnations of AFL in video game form there still has never been a more satisfying version made.

Of course, those that know only a few years later Aussie summers would never be the same again...

SuperInternationalCricketEUBoxShotSNES.jpg

Two of the most iconic themes of all time in that game. It's amazing to me with all the incarnations of AFL in video game form there still has never been a more satisfying version made.

Of course, those that know only a few years later Aussie summers would never be the same again...

shane_warne_cricket_boxed_pre_owned_mega_drive_1_.jpg

Super International Cricket could be the greatest sports game of all time. Made many runs with J. Halliday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super International Cricket could be the greatest sports game of all time. Made many runs with J. Halliday

Power at 3 always coming in to mop up whatever mess Aitken had left us with.

Power at 3 always coming in to mop up whatever mess Aitken had left us with.
Power was great. Ran like he was knee deep in mud, but he could hit a cricket ball.

To this day it's the only video game I've ever seen my old man play. We used to come up with first names for them all, so it was "Nick Power", "Johnny Halliday", etc.

Power was great. Ran like he was knee deep in mud, but he could hit a cricket ball.

To this day it's the only video game I've ever seen my old man play. We used to come up with first names for them all, so it was "Nick Power", "Johnny Halliday", etc.

Yep, same in my family. I know in particular there was a Sri Lankan (perhaps Pakistan but I'm set here) bowler where we'd always say "and who can forget dear rat boy".

i think it was super international cricket where if you bowled with a leggie, pitched it as far behind the stumps as possible, it was out 99% of the time LBW or bowled because the computer just couldn't deal with leggies bowling full tosses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back