Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

My prediction is that Pendles will be an assistant of ours in the near future. I remember him saying recently that he would love to work under Clarko, so watch this space

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hope so, but reckon he's got another 2 years. Especially while they're in contention for the foreseeable future.

Predict he'll finish around 420-425 games

Hope so, but reckon he's got another 2 years. Especially while they're in contention for the foreseeable future.

Predict he'll finish around 420-425 games
If he gets that close to Boomers record the Pies will no doubt use every way possible to get him to the record...

If he gets that close to Boomers record the Pies will no doubt use every way possible to get him to the record...
It's a rough prediction at this stage, but he's very rarely injured.
On 374 after today, will finish the year around 382 or 3. Then another 2 years of 20 or so games, even allowing for increased rests each year.
They may well gave him another contract for 2026, on the proviso he can retire mid-year after breaking Boomer's record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't reckon cuddly Clarko is gonna be making many appearances this off/pre season. He'd be appalled at how deeply the poor fitness and loser mentality goes. He might have had an inkling when he took the job, but he wouldn't have been prepared for the true extent of the rot.

If he's in a headspace to properly coach, the players are gonna be in for an absolutely brutal preseason. And they ****ing deserve every bit of suffering that arises from that

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back