Alberton Footy League - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

he hits people behind play did it for years, at leongatha he did it, at morwell east he did it a lot, the guy needs to hang up the boots

Have you seen him do this? I have played with him at Morwell East & Woodside and i have never seen it. He Plays the game how it should be played HARD. And i reacon he would still get more of the ball than you would have ever got.

Have you seen him do this? I have played with him at Morwell East & Woodside and i have never seen it. He Plays the game how it should be played HARD. And i reacon he would still get more of the ball than you would have ever got.
i have seen it in a few games there buddy, dont know if he would get more kicks than me mate,

That_Guy give us some names please.. St Leo and bombersfan51 the only reason clubs paid under the table in the past was because of the salary cap. Now that there isnt a salary cap clubs have no reason to use these payments. I think if you did some research you would find that what most clubs declare is what they pay. All clubs have to be incorporated now and face huge fines if they are found to be paying off the books. Bombersfan 51 you obviously have inside knowledge of the goings on at the MDUFC judging by your statement, or are you just jumping on the MDU bashing bandwagon. Also I would like to see you tell Pavey what you posted here. If you are game

Of course there is a reason clubs still use this type of payment, if a wealthy supporter donates some cash to pay some players which happens at most clubs do you think the club will put this in the financials for every other member of the club to read?? Why include this in the books, there is no way anyone can track it.

An audit for a small footy or other sporting club is useless and means nothing.

Clubs do declare some of what they pay, some players get group certificates and some dont.

You played at woodside in the NGFNL??

You must be an awful footballer, Pavey is past it as a player.

I am pretty sure players dont get taxed unless they declare the money I know if you pay cash you can still write it off as an expense because theoretically unless the club gets audited its the clubs responbility to declare the amounts etc. Some players do mind you, but most clubs still have to nad over and have books audited.

Of course there is a reason clubs still use this type of payment, if a wealthy supporter donates some cash to pay some players which happens at most clubs do you think the club will put this in the financials for every other member of the club to read?? Why include this in the books, there is no way anyone can track it.

An audit for a small footy or other sporting club is useless and means nothing.

Clubs do declare some of what they pay, some players get group certificates and some dont.

Become a member and and find out if your not happy quiz the committe its in your rights or is it easier to talk s**t about some thing you don't have a clue about nothing new here.

Become a member and and find out if your not happy quiz the committe its in your rights or is it easier to talk s**t about some thing you don't have a clue about nothing new here.

You are more dillusional that i first though if you think every cent paid to players goes through the books. This isnt just about Bass, this is most small clubs in victoria, not saying there is anything wrong with it either. half the committee members would not even know what was going on at some clubs.

At Bass your wage bill would have doubled in the last 2 years and you still made a book profit, so did your football revenue double as well?? How does a club increase its revenue by that much?? Where does this cash come from??

I have fish Creek as the team to beat this year they already had a great team last year and have recruited well.Signed Trever Hooker from Poowong who is a gun tall forward and also a few other handy pick ups.I also herd they have picked up Larance Angwin ex Carlton player that got delisted for drugs so I reckon they could be very hard to beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 very good pick ups there, The older one is a midfielder and played in the ones at Frankston VFL last year. The younger one is a CHF, played gippy power and might have played Vic Country too.
My mistake,looks like stony creek is their home club but they will only play there when frankston have byes,both will play in the ones at frankston.

adrian burns and laurance angwin to play at fish creek this season. there is going to be some interesting club functions down there this year. how many clubs has burns been at?

what are the chances foster finshing maybe 5 th or 6 maybe even lower??? loseing best, and tommy b?? already 170 goals already lost. Even 3/4 were against allies and toora lol. And the best on baller in the comp! anyone think they got the players let alone the depth

what are the chances foster finshing maybe 5 th or 6 maybe even lower??? loseing best, and tommy b?? already 170 goals already lost. Even 3/4 were against allies and toora lol. And the best on baller in the comp! anyone think they got the players let alone the depth

Also Tyson King I herd they will pick up some players but very hard to replace them 4 pretty much the reason that foster were so good but hard to write of such a team that they have been

Also Tyson King I herd they will pick up some players but very hard to replace them 4 pretty much the reason that foster were so good but hard to write of such a team that they have been

King is no real loss, one of the least damaging players in their side last yr, the real losses are Everington and Barthomelow. Best was handy but only kicked goals against the lower teams on the ladder.

How are Korumburra shaping up? Is Hillberg and the like retruning from darwin to play for the winter?

alot of talk about players leaving, not much about whos coming in... would love to know how dalyston, stony, fishy, ik & maybe even mdu have recruited? any rumours floating round?

alot of talk about players leaving, not much about whos coming in... would love to know how dalyston, stony, fishy, ik & maybe even mdu have recruited? any rumours floating round?
mdu will be no good, how can they have an ex afl player in the side and go no were!! stony will be the big slider once hutchy leaves, he is the best player in the comp by a mile, fishy will go ok but my mail is there leauge best and fariset ruckman in the seconds is on the verge of leaving 2 a mid gippy club, the other thems will be there abouts come finals

mdu will be no good, how can they have an ex afl player in the side and go no were!! stony will be the big slider once hutchy leaves, he is the best player in the comp by a mile, fishy will go ok but my mail is there leauge best and fariset ruckman in the seconds is on the verge of leaving 2 a mid gippy club, the other thems will be there abouts come finals

i wouldnt say they have gone nowhere.. a few years ago when he first came back ,mdu were around about the bottom for a few years. i agree that stony will slide, hutchy best player in the comp? he is good i dont doubt that, but the likes of bruns, bartholomew, tohariki, james, obrien are all probably that one step above. Who have ik and daly picked up? can dalyston go that one step further this year and make finals?

i wouldnt say they have gone nowhere.. a few years ago when he first came back ,mdu were around about the bottom for a few years. i agree that stony will slide, hutchy best player in the comp? he is good i dont doubt that, but the likes of bruns, bartholomew, tohariki, james, obrien are all probably that one step above. Who have ik and daly picked up? can dalyston go that one step further this year and make finals?
dalyston have lost albert russell, and mark garnham, hutchy a few years ago was un stopable the best player i have played with

dalyston have lost albert russell, and mark garnham, hutchy a few years ago was un stopable the best player i have played with

alby will be a big loss, although didnt have as much presence in the forward as he did at tarwin, his work up the ground earned him runner up b&f. yea i do agree a great player, just beleive some of the other players in the comp have caught up a little..

Remove this Banner Ad

Alberton Footy League - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back