Alberton Footy League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No he is from Leongatha, think he captained Gip Power. Played at coburg for a while and was back at leongatha last year. Might have even played up the murray for a couple of years in between that.

No he is from Leongatha, think he captained Gip Power. Played at coburg for a while and was back at leongatha last year. Might have even played up the murray for a couple of years in between that.

He did captain gippsland power and B&F winner there too, spent 3 seasons at williamstown in the VFL then went on to be assistant coach at wodonga raiders i think it was for two years. Returned to leongatha last year.
Along with Adkins could become a handy midfield combo.

yeah thats all good news at kill.bass possible signing of steve obrien (for those woh dont no he was captain of gippy power yr dale thomas played) bit of a boost they needed

remember how much those blokes dominated in 4ths?

and how shit their teams still was?

They had those two & some fat fast guy called wobbles.

And old Paddy down @ Full Forward. He was probably the worst player I have ever seen take the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yea that sucks ben fraser is a gun....... piking up steve means damian holmes will stay and possibly matty grant from poowong will come back and play

yea no for a fact he wont he wants to coach thats y he left in the 1st place.......how do use feel about wonthaggi leaving? and island burra and kb going to the ellinbank

I used to play for tarwin just wondering if albert russel still there and how he is going if he is there

I used to play for tarwin just wondering if albert russel still there and how he is going if he is there

He is still down there, i heard he never trains but still gets a game cos he goes pretty well on Saturdays

a couple of years ago he was playing 2nds down at shark park

Yeh mate still playing good footy, been struggling with a knee injury he has occured in the off season. Had a good year this year but struggles to get to training

Yeh mate still playing good footy, been struggling with a knee injury he has occured in the off season. Had a good year this year but struggles to get to training

haha so he has not changed much no good on the injury any way best of luck to all Go the Sharks

Jake harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back