Alberton Swamprats 2004

Remove this Banner Ad

Eago77 said:

2 : 13.86 - HE'S BROUGHT DOWN BY ESPOIR.
2 : 14 - ESPOIR HAS POSSESSION.
2 : 14.15 - HE GETS A HANDPASS TO EAGO77.
2 : 14.3 - EAGO77 BOMBS IT INTO THE FORWARD LINE.
2 : 14.44 - IT WON'T BE A GOAL. A BEHIND TO ESPOIR
:D

Im happy with 7.2, alot of credit goes to the delivery. At the start of the year i thought that i was more suited to centre half forward but am enjoying playing deeper. Good team effort Swampies!

Porthos said:
Geelong Gumbies @ Alberton is the next game. I reckon we can make it 4 in a row.

is my post invisible?

Macca19- you said you werent gonna be around for a few days/maybe weeks moving in to your girlfriend's place... will that affect the team line up in next weeks game? like posting the team on the board or can someone else do that?

Ok sorry guys. I was only on for about 10 minutes yesterday so didnt see any of these posts.

1) Yes im moving out into my own place but my parents house will still have the computer and internet connection so until we get one at the new place ill still be coming here to post the teams/reviews. Shouldnt be too long before getting a connection at the new place.

So no it doesnt affect the teams as I will still post them. If there is a problem however ill let the next person in charge know

2) Its a 26 round season so everyone will get a go at some point. We are unbeaten at the moment so theres no point making wholesale changes to the side. Just odd changes here and there at the moment.

As captain if anyone has any questions regarding the team, selection, if they want to be moved into a new position or whatever then bring it up and I will answer.

This week ive made a few changes. Portentous gets his debut, in for the out of form dreamkillers. Sog ill start you at Full Back this week to see how you go as Porthos has been a bit poor down there so far. Porthos gets moved to the back pocket. Russian im moving you out to a flank to see how you go there. _espoir im gonna leave you where you are at this point in time. I'd start you in the midfield but our midfield has been outstanding so far this year so i'd rather leave it as is for now.

Any other questions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

icon14.gif

All good macca!

_espoir said:
2 : 13.86 - HE'S BROUGHT DOWN BY ESPOIR.
2 : 14 - ESPOIR HAS POSSESSION.
2 : 14.15 - HE GETS A HANDPASS TO EAGO77.
2 : 14.3 - EAGO77 BOMBS IT INTO THE FORWARD LINE.
2 : 14.44 - IT WON'T BE A GOAL. A BEHIND TO ESPOIR
:D

U should have said that they keep getting our behinds confused! Hopefully that's only on the field, not in the change rooms after the game ;)

Eago77 said:
U should have said that they keep getting our behinds confused! Hopefully that's only on the field, not in the change rooms after the game ;)

I'm sure my behind wont get confused to yours off field ;)

I'll go back to the bench after I let my man get 12 scoring shots. I feel I may be the Darryl Wakelin of the Swampies ;)

sog35 said:
I'll go back to the bench after I let my man get 12 scoring shots. I feel I may be the Darryl Wakelin of the Swampies ;)

I say we blame our forward-running midfield ;)

Blues game is next.

Macca is AFK for a bit, but fired off a PM to me to select the side. As you can see, I've been brutal with changes.....well, not very.

I am trying to outpsych the opposition selectors by utilising the immense flexibility of the Swamprats squad. Expect a lot of rotations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alberton Swamprats 2004

Remove this Banner Ad

Back