Alberton Swamprats 2004

Remove this Banner Ad

Porthos said:
I am trying to outpsych the opposition selectors by utilising the immense flexibility of the Swamprats squad. Expect a lot of rotations.
I hope you are playing enough talls though and not taking toooo much inspiration from our esteemed coach and his book 'Marcus and the resting ruckman'. :p

Porthos said:
I am trying to outpsych the opposition selectors by utilising the immense flexibility of the Swamprats squad. Expect a lot of rotations.
Hey!!
What kind of a selector are you?
What happened to my gold pass?
You just wait till I write my memoirs.

I am doing a selection ruse, don't blow my gambit! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold pass or not, there's no reason why I couldn't play you in the back pocket or in the ruck. Thats the Port Adelaide way.

Eago77 said:
Sure, but i thought i had a gold pass ;)
You thief. That was mine!!

You thieves! You're all thieves! You filthy little thieves! Where is it? Where is it? They stole it from me, my precious. Curse them! WE hates them! it's ours it is, and we wants it! We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false! :D

Yeah, we lost again.

We havent played a game in a few weeks. First I asked if Deestroy could postpone the next round till after the Grand Final, then Deestroy was away for a couple of weeks.

The next round is being played now but we have the bye.

I was sick with the "flu" before the break and the bye... now because i had to miss a week, is the bye counted as that? so i'm okay to play?

Remove this Banner Ad

Alberton Swamprats 2004

Remove this Banner Ad

Back