Alberton Swamprats 2004

Remove this Banner Ad

_espoir said:
I was sick with the "flu" before the break and the bye... now because i had to miss a week, is the bye counted as that? so i'm okay to play?

You're in the team, but now you really do have flu... :( ;)

Round 8 vs Razors:

Razors - 12.10 (82)
Alberton - 11.6 (72)

Goals: JuniorBurger 3, Dyertribe 2, rubberman Bresh Andre Porthos Pred Crazy_Big_Al
Best: Dyertribe, JuniorBurger, Macca19, Bresh, Andre, Santos L Helper

Very dissapointing loss after being up by 2 goals 8 minutes into the last quarter. We just seem to have lost how to win at the moment. A lot of people couldnt get into the game so some changes will have to be made. Some people are on their last chance. We must win next week.

Rohan Smith syndrome.

You'll need to start shaving your head though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're back on the winners list, 33 point win

Groove kicked another lazy 10 to go to top of the goal kickers list, 10 marks and our leading touch getter with 15.
sog35 injured a finger in the warmup, didn't play a minute and will miss another two.
RzrBlade picked up 23 touches on the wing, playing on Bresh Cochrane :p

7th on the ladder

Alberton - 17.8 (110)
WCM - 11.11 (77)

Goals: Groove 10, Andre Santos L Helper kaysee Russian Eago77 _espoir juniorburger

Best: Groove, Dreamkillers, dyertribe, Ferox, Santos L Helper, Andre, Bresh

Good solid win. Great performance by Groove. 10 goals, what a gun!! Dreamkillers played great. Ferox was excellent, dyertribe continued his good form, as did Santos and Andre. Espoir found some form and Bresh continued his good run.

Good job guys now lets keep it up.

Well we are back on the winners list again at last. :)
As for my performance, what a shocker! It seems I was quite satisfied with kicking the first goal (with my only kick) and then standing in the pocket watching on in awe as Groove finished the job! Will have to pull me finger out next week me thinks......thats if there is a next week. :(
GO THE MIGHTY SWAMPIES!!!!

JuniorBurger said:
Well we are back on the winners list again at last.
As for my performance, what a shocker! It seems I was quite satisfied with kicking the first goal (with my only kick) and then standing in the pocket watching on in awe as Groove finished the job! Will have to pull me finger out next week me thinks......thats if there is a next week.
GO THE MIGHTY SWAMPIES!!!!
I put in a best on ground performance in the ressies (can't find the stats :() so watch out, the pressures on! :D

That night on the turps looks like it did the trick.......:D

Just a bit disappointed I didn't get a couple of goals given I had the mark in the forward line on the siren......

Code:
3 : 24.95 - His Kick Is Towards Dreamkiller.
=====================================
Siren Sounds For The End Of Quarter 3 
West Coast Magic : 7.6.48
Alberton Swamprats : 12.4.76
4 : 25.09 - THAT'S A GREAT MARK.
4 : .14 - MACCA19 WITH A LITTLE SPACE.

4 : 24.61 - BRESH MARKS WELL FROM THE BACK OF THE PACK.
4 : 24.74 - WITH THE BALL IS BRESH.
4 : 24.87 - A SHORT KICK TO DREAMKILLER.
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4 
WEST COAST MAGIC : 11.11.77
ALBERTON SWAMPRATS : 17.8.110

Now it's time to put some consistency into our games as we take on those above us over the next month.........

Yeah im not looking at making many changes next week other than the forced one. Will review the game shortly but I cant see many reasons to drastically change that winning side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alberton Swamprats 2004

Remove this Banner Ad

Back