Alex Condon (Future Cat B Candidate?)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d say there is finite time to structurally replace Mason Cox who will play as a 34 year old next year.

It’s hard to say without seeing Condon play, but a big part of Cox’s value is his extreme height which makes defenders panic, an attribute that Condon shares.

I’d say that he won’t want to waste any time either. Every preseason, every year of development he misses is time he won’t get back. With a degree in social sciences, this will almost certainly be the only period of his life his earning capacity could be 500K-1M a year. The gap between success and failure is razor thin, and he’s already behind the 8-ball compared to other players his age…

If I were him, I wouldn’t be wasting another minute. It might make all the difference.

Mason Cox didn’t even know what a Sherrin was until he was 23 years old, and he seemed to catch on pretty quickly?

It's depressing to think we have to rely on a basketballer finding the pathway to the top too tough and then deciding to come to us for our end of season thrills. Don't misunderstand me-I'd love to nab him if he is available, but I envy the clubs who are in the mix for quality players in the prime of their careers. Barrass is a good example. Bailey and Bolton are two others I'd love to have but beggars cannot be choosers.

I was unaware Barass Bailey and Bolton came through the B list pathway.

It’s a free swing. We already have a premiership player through this pathway, not sure how many other clubs can claim that.

Apologies in advance for mentioning this, but i had a dream about this guy this morning. He basically barged into my house and demanded to live here and made an absolute mess of the place in minutes. I asked him if he was that new Collingwood player with a Basketball background. He was also randomly ginger and was sitting in a wheel chair because he was so tall and his feet where extremely massive.

Anyway back to reality, looking forward to seeing his development when he does eventually sign. In the meantime I'm seeking therapy for my insanity. Thank you.

Apologies in advance for mentioning this, but i had a dream about this guy this morning. He basically barged into my house and demanded to live here and made an absolute mess of the place in minutes. I asked him if he was that new Collingwood player with a Basketball background. He was also randomly ginger and was sitting in a wheel chair because he was so tall and his feet where extremely massive.

Anyway back to reality, looking forward to seeing his development when he does eventually sign. In the meantime I'm seeking therapy for my insanity. Thank you.
Did your dream look like this?
1726124791180.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Alex Condon (Future Cat B Candidate?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back