Alex Condon (Future Cat B Candidate?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Most of these are made up of seniors who are 3 years older than him. He's actually tracking much better than expected (unfortunately for us). Was expected to barely play in his freshman year and was a key contributor and will most likely start this year.
Yeah he is, but the 3 years older thing isn't relevant. It's different as there isn't a draft year like there is in AFL - the best of last year's Freshman have already been drafted and joined NBA teams and aren't in any of these teams, and even more of the best of last year's Y2 guys. Not many draftees do all 4 years of college.

Last edited:
Yeah he is, but the 3 years older thing isn't relevant. It's different as there isn't a draft year like there is in AFL - the best of last year's Freshman have already been drafted and joined NBA teams and aren't in any of these teams, same with the best of last year's Y2 guys.
When Condon comes onto our list, will there need to be some kind of honesty session where a lot of posters will need to apologize to him for deathriding his basketball career?

Yeah he is, but the 3 years older thing isn't relevant. It's different as there isn't a draft year like there is in AFL - the best of last year's Freshman have already been drafted and joined NBA teams and aren't in any of these teams, same with the best of last year's Y2 guys. Not many draftees do all 4 years of college.
And often those who do (in recent drafts: Edey, Jackson-Davis, Garza & Azubuike spring to mind) are typically dominant in college.

When Condon comes onto our list, will there need to be some kind of honesty session where a lot of posters will need to apologize to him for deathriding his basketball career?

Dear Alex

I really hope your basketball dream is destroyed.

Best Regards
Pies fan.

I wonder if College fans start to hope their star player starts stuffing up so that he doesn't get tapped to nominate for the draft and comes back the next year.

I wonder if College fans start to hope their star player starts stuffing up so that he doesn't get tapped to nominate for the draft and comes back the next year.
Stuffing up off the court doesn't affect your draft stock in the NBA.

This guy was taken 2nd overall after this story came out.

Stuffing up off the court doesn't affect your draft stock in the NBA.

This guy was taken 2nd overall after this story came out.

It seems a matter of severity compared with how good at basketball you are. Terrence Shannon would probably have been a fringe lottery pick without the huge allegations that came his way.

I don't understand the question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alex Condon (Future Cat B Candidate?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back