Confirmed Alex Neal-Bullen - Traded to the Crows in exchange for their 2024 R2 selection (currently pick 28)

Remove this Banner Ad

“Many players hit their endurance peak at like 18”

Insanely idiotic comment. Time for you to log off and have a lie down
they actually do. in many cases. when a player puts on 10kg of muscle, you think that's going to be advantageous to their running?

You must surely be shocked every previous when half of the draftees smash the vets in the time trials. Come on now.

Throw in Ollie Hollands, Reuben Ginbey, I could go on and on.

The Age reported he’s requesting a trade to South Australia.

Turns 29 before next season. Decent at a lot of things, elite at nothing.

Hasn’t kicked 20+ goals in any of the last 6 years as a half forward / mid hybrid.

Lots of tackles, okay inside work at clearances, not a bad kick, doesn’t kick enough goals, isn’t a contested beast albeit an elite tackler.

Does he have any value?

Adelaide and Port already have plenty of players to play that role I’d say, so could be a pass from both clubs.
This aged well. Almost wins our best n fairest and nets us pick 28. Clearly you don't watch much of the dees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the deal with this guy

Is there a family reason why he wanted to get to SA ?
personal issue's or just go back
He and his partner both from Adelaide. Had a kid this year. Need the additional support.

Potentially more behind the scenes but that's been the publicly-reported narrative so far.

He and his partner both from Adelaide. Had a kid this year. Need the additional support.

Potentially more behind the scenes but that's been the publicly-reported narrative so far.
Reportedly was invited to attend Melbourne's B&F but decline, seem like he was the catalyst for the fall out which caused Houston to pull out from the 2 1st rounders Melbourne offer so we like him even more ;)

Nah, they can't. And wouldn't.

They would just not get him. they wouldn't haggle. They'd either pay his worth or not. I think last year hurt a bit of credibility at the trade table. Yes, it's on us but there's a bit of karma in selling broken goods.

McAdam was BOG against Brisbane at the Gabba - we lost by a kick - with 4-5 rounds to go last year. If you couldn’t get him on the park and utilise him not our issue

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So where are Crows fans who were screaming that pick 28 is overs and something will come back?

Just teasing.

IMO, a good pick up by Crows. Pick 28 seems fair. Cumming and Peatling also good pick ups. Looking good, Crows.

Now, just get a new coach, haha. Finals or bust for Nicks.

Crows turning McAdam into ANB effectively is such a fleecing. That McAdam trade an all time bust.
I still feel there was a bit of goodwill in the trade by Adelaide. They could have haggled. Dees got the best pick they could have. They just need to give the keys to Jason Taylor and start drafting again. Trading has not fared well for Melbourne since the premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Alex Neal-Bullen - Traded to the Crows in exchange for their 2024 R2 selection (currently pick 28)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back