Confirmed Alex Neal-Bullen - Traded to the Crows in exchange for their 2024 R2 selection (currently pick 28)

Remove this Banner Ad

This feels generous from the Crows. Unusual to see a deal done so quickly that's generous like this.

Good post on the Adelaide board about similar deals.
Taylor Adams - pick 33
James Harmes - future 3rd
Brodie Grundy - pick 46 + future 2nd
Shane McAdam - future 2nd
Jack Billings - future 3rd
Lachie Hunter - future 3rd
Rory Lobb - pick 30 + future 2nd
Tom Mitchell - pick 41 + pick 50
Jaeger O'Meara - future 2nd + Lloyd Meek
Blake Acres - future 3rd
Ben Brown - about pick 31
Kyle Hartigan - future 4th
Adam Treloar - virtually nothing
Josh Bruce - pick 31 + 51
Hugh Greenwood - future 3rd + future 4th
Alex Keath - future 2nd
Jack Steven - pick 58
Taylor Duryea - future 4th
Travis Colyer - future 4th
Gary Rohan - pick 61
Tom Scully - future 4th
Jordan Roughead - pick 75

they actually do. in many cases. when a player puts on 10kg of muscle, you think that's going to be advantageous to their running?

You must surely be shocked every previous when half of the draftees smash the vets in the time trials. Come on now.

Throw in Ollie Hollands, Reuben Ginbey, I could go on and on.

You’ve managed to find only three instances over a 5 year period. Wouldn’t say that that thats “half the draftees smashing the vets’. It actually shows the opposite of what you’re saying.

And even then it doesn’t prove your point as those guys could improve on that time trail throughout their career at some point.

This feels generous from the Crows. Unusual to see a deal done so quickly that's generous like this.

Good post on the Adelaide board about similar deals.

I’d take ANB over all of those except for maybe Tom Mitchell. I bet none of those finished top 3 in the best and fairest the year they were traded

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Alex Neal-Bullen - Traded to the Crows in exchange for their 2024 R2 selection (currently pick 28)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back