News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if they're chatting to Graham Wright about taking over as CEO of Aligned Leisure? He has ambitions to be an AFL CEO, but no experience beyond the football side of things.
sure if we wanna go bankrupt

Impressive resume. Of course that won't help when dealing with the scumsucking, corrupt, Richmond hating, sewer rat morons at AFLHQ.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app
when dill gets the arse he can be our ceo so we can have a testicle inside afl house and one at punt road

Maric, Rutten, Newman, Caracella, Lambert, Meehan

There's a few. Definitely not enough to be conclusive, but enough to be a red flag
We have failed to adjust to the fitness and play required to be successful under the Stand Rule ... Newman (and Yze but Melbourne' style from 21 is outdated already) are the only persons that has been exposed to a successful program in the last 4 years ... not one person in our program has won a final in the last 3 years ...

We need an external review ... and an experienced Director of Football from elsewhere ... with a background at Geelong or Collingwood or Sydney who have all risen like a Phoenix to compete against multiple times over the last decade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he improves the Merch so that "Richmond,", "Go Tiges" & "Strong & Bold" etc. REPLACE the Sponsors' names or at least appear!!
Would also like to see the fluorescent lime strip on the Guernseys return to the strong "YELLOW" (although I'm sure the fluro is a sell out from the AFL's Broadcast deal)...

Can everyone who feels passionately about upgrading Louie and his cohort please bombard Shane. I personally couldn't stand another year of the staus quo with most of our players out injured for majority of the season. With 4 retirements already and Colina next and turnover, delistings we're gonna struggle anyway. But stallion's like Lynch and colts like Gibcus deserve the safety and knowledge that they're getting the best career possible.

Apparently Joe Danihers still that filthy on how the Bummers mismanaged his recovery he despises the team he grew up barracking for and his family is alligned with. We're about to have our best haul of kids in history we don't want to see majority on the sidelines like Gibcus, Clarke and Brown have been. Surely this in one area the new Chieftan should smash out the park. But he needs to act now.
What’s his email?

I hope he improves the Merch so that "Richmond,", "Go Tiges" & "Strong & Bold" etc. REPLACE the Sponsors' names or at least appear!!
Would also like to see the fluorescent lime strip on the Guernseys return to the strong "YELLOW" (although I'm sure the fluro is a sell out from the AFL's Broadcast deal)...
who wouldve thought we'd have a fluro lime sash

jack dyer is turning in his grave

hurry up and return the traditional yellow dunny!

What’s his email?

That's his twitter and LinkedIn. I dunno his actual email I'm not the most computer literate/ stalkerish. I'm on holidays or I'd get a grad Engineer to find out.

Has an M.B.A.
Has exclusively worked at sports/fitness type places, mostly in high levels of management from a young age.
Interesting choice and good luck to him!

Good appointment. Gale made a really good point years back. Everyone needs to grow with the organisation. Mistakes will be made but you need the energy and passion of a young person to drive the organisation.

I’m really looking forward to see what he can do. Didn’t expect this appointment but let’s gooo.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back