All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rush and MJF was good. Match wise I really only enjoyed the main event, like I said way behind in terms of story and angles. Seeing Comoroto, Private Party and Tony Nese isn't my ideal viewing but maybe it appeals for someone.

Enjoyed Dynamite.

Only criticism is really Jericho, who after the last year or so hasn't produced stuff that people are generally happy of. When he started the vortex stuff with Shibata and Hook, thought he was onto something with the real perceived reputation he had, but (and just my IMO) think he's leaned way to hard into it, like they have with Toni (again just my tastes not saying im right).

MJF and Rush is a great idea. He has a tonne of potential, so working with MJF is going to do wonders for his development. Isn't going to get better if he's not working with the higher level talent. Should be more of it.

Rhodes is essentially a jobber now, but the way they used him with Perry was spot on.

Last edited:

MJF wasted against that random dude.
Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

Enjoyed Dynamite.

Only criticism is really Jericho, who after the last year or so hasn't produced stuff that people are generally happy of. When he started the vortex stuff with Shibata and Hook, thought he was onto something with the real perceived reputation he had, but (and just my IMO) think he's leaned way to hard into it, like they have with Toni (again just my tastes not saying im right).
The Jericho stuff is FF time for me. No idea why they’re persisting with this.

I'm not down on Jericho and I think the learning tree is an interesting gimmick idea - but I don't think it's working.

Was going to work as a semi serious gimmick with the whole vortex thing. But it's complete cringe as a comedy act IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid No DQ match with Rosa and Purrazzo. The spot where Rosa ran up the table and did a dropkick was cool.

Christian Cage with an entertaining in ring promo, crowd still chanting for Luchasaurus, teasing a face turn down the line.

Hikaru Shida entering the Owen Cup.

Thought Buddy Matthews injured his knee/patella in the 6 man tag main event, then he got wiped out backstage by The Patriarchy. So maybe it's a work?

I like the Bucks but this EVP assaulting Tony flexing power has so many holes it . Why on earth would they put themselves in a title eliminator match.

They can beat up the owner without consequences because they are EVPs yet they have to wrestle in a match like that for me it just makes the story/ everything involved in that angle a complete shambles regardless of whether they match and upcoming title defence then be any good.

Claudio v PAC was awesome shame about the result. Claudio v Danielson would have been a match of the year contender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back