All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added to Dynamite:
GQ8pcuHXgAEi3R0
GQ88Jn9XMAAEfBw

Added to Collision:
GQ-CMRmWgAEwble

Last edited:
Added to Dynamite:
GQ8pcuHXgAEi3R0
GQ88Jn9XMAAEfBw

It's funny, because I understand how the BUSINESS of pro wrestling works...

But I'm also amazed that AEW, of all wrestling companies, considers ZSJ vs Orange Cassidy to be the bigger match and the one you want to pay for, over THIS singles match with Kyle O'Riley.

Shut up and take my monthly FITE money, I'm here for every second of this!

It's funny, because I understand how the BUSINESS of pro wrestling works...

But I'm also amazed that AEW, of all wrestling companies, considers ZSJ vs Orange Cassidy to be the bigger match and the one you want to pay for, over THIS singles match with Kyle O'Riley.

Shut up and take my monthly FITE money, I'm here for every second of this!
Orange Cassidy has been pushed a lot more than Kyle. I made note that Kyle has been put in a lot of good spots (on Collision) but loses all the big matchups. I wouldn't be surprised if this is more of the same for him.

Updated Men's Owen Cup Bracket after Dynamite: (Wild Card entrant to be Young Bucks choice)
1719458762402.png

Next week on Dynamite Beach Break:
If Ospreay wins the AEW World Title at Forbidden Door, his match below will be for both titles. 1719462419711.png
GRA_6-0W8AAt2Oq
GRA_6-zXYAEoh8k
GRA_6_XXAAANy8R

Last edited:
Felt the opening promo went a tad too long, MJF and Garcia kissing their arses too much.

Still no idea why people chant CM Punk when the Bucks show up, he's not coming back, nor should he.

lmao at Okada's face when Tanahashi said "Scissor Ace is coming".

Mark Briscoe saying to ZSJ "You Peppa Pig Baby!" was something I didn't expect. lol at Kyle talking about Zack Sabre Snr.

Good spot with Mina accidentally smashing the bottle over Mariah's head.

Also in the main event Ospreay and Swerve had some decent chemistry with a couple double team moves.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Felt the opening promo went a tad too long, MJF and Garcia kissing their arses too much.

Still no idea why people chant CM Punk when the Bucks show up, he's not coming back, nor should he.

lmao at Okada's face when Tanahashi said "Scissor Ace is coming".

Mark Briscoe saying to ZSJ "You Peppa Pig Baby!" was something I didn't expect. lol at Kyle talking about Zack Sabre Snr.

Good spot with Mina accidentally smashing the bottle over Mariah's head.

Also in the main event Ospreay and Swerve had some decent chemistry with a couple double team moves.
I really like the talent featured in the opening, but three faces telling everyone how good they think each other are comes across as smarmy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back