All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Added to Dynamite:
GWmeeY-WwAAYac6

On one hand, I think today's show did an incredible job of capping a 2-week PPV build.

On the other hand, I don't know whether Swerve and Hangman has gone too far. This is above a cage match now. Swerve has to throw acid at Hangman's wife, Hangman needs to stab Swerve, Swerve needs to murder hangman with a gun... that's the direction it's heading when you're involving kids and burning childhood homes down.

What I mean is, how do you ever move past it now? This has to be a permanent feud that's on sight whenever they're both around, regardless of what they're doing or who's around. You can't do that in wrestling, you have to be able to move on.

Last edited:
On one hand, I think today's show did an incredible job of capping a 2-week PPV build.

On the other hand, I don't know whether Swerve and Hangman has gone too far. This is above a cage match now. Swerve has to throw acid at Hangman's wife, Hangman needs to stab Swerve, Swerve needs to murder hangman with a gun... that's the direction it's heading when you're involving kids and burning childhood homes down.

What I mean is, how do you ever move past it now? This has to be a permanent feud that's on site whenever they're both around, regardless of what they're doing or who's around. You can't do that in wrestling, you have to be able to move on.
barbed wire explosion deathmatch...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was a fantastic match also... Fletcher going from strength to strength as a singles wrestler. Hopefully they're going to put a title on him at Grand Slam Aus (or sooner).

The fact that he is such a jobber at the moment - and the little bit that's going on with Ospreay & Callis - makes me think that Mark Davis must be close to returning.

That opening promo was unsettling. They want to cripple each other, then MJF kisses Garcia's busted open head yuck.

Okada vs Fletcher good.

lol at Mox calling Perry a sweet kid. Interesting that he keeps using his New Japan theme.

Hangman crossed the damn line, that ending was nuts.

Good on her for all the media she's doing. Actually like that she's been slightly out of character for this.

Likely wins the title back in Feb?

The fact that he is such a jobber at the moment - and the little bit that's going on with Ospreay & Callis - makes me think that Mark Davis must be close to returning.
I completely disagree - Tony is putting him in the ring with absolute legends. It shows that they want to put the rocketship on him.

I completely disagree - Tony is putting him in the ring with absolute legends. It shows that they want to put the rocketship on him.

Dunno about rocketship but it's good experience for him as a singles guy to be mixing it with top level guys, so that when/if AO are done - he's ready to go as a potential mid card title challenger.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back