All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Briscoe vs Lance Archer, and Takeshita vs Mortos the 2 standout matches on Collision.

lol at MxM mentioning Billy Gunn's "Cute Kip" ringname from TNA.

The 8 man tag also good, interesting that part of the match crossed over to Rampage.

As we approach the PPV tomorrow, ALL OUT and any aftermath in this thread.

Don't you only get 10 minutes to get a ticket and get out? How is it 12 minutes after opening time and I have progressed in a the queue? Like, literally not one number.

You probably have but did you check spam?

I got the Ticketek link at 9.02.

Didn't end up buying anything at all today... at this stage I'd be cancelling the trip before I paid what they were asking for the seats I was being offered.

Fingers crossed some good stuff is being held for Friday when I get to deal with the queue again...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's stuffed. Hope it works out for you guys planning on going. It's crazy the money these pricks make and can't get the systems right.

Well, that was a roller coaster morning.

Got up, there were no emails with codes.
Was able to get in the queue without a code.
Had a brand new account manage to get in the queue ahead of the existing one that had been online for ages.
Waited 20 minutes without the queue moving.
Couldn't get a seat anything like what I wanted.
Cracked the shits.
Walked the dogs.
Sent a request to their accessible seating team on account of my shitty back and being fat.
Managed to get a call back pretty quickly.
Was offered an A-reserve seat that I guess I'm happy with. I say "I guess" because I didn't think the "A" bays were going to be entirely VIP sections. Had I known that I would've bought a 2nd row ticket 2 weeks ago. (The other reason I say "I guess" is that I put in the Foxtel pre-order code the other day and was offered a seat juuuust slightly better that I didn't buy.)
Dude's computer crapped out.
15 minutes later we still had the same seat held.
Was able to complete the purchase.

So sadly I'm going alone - no one was going to pay $300 to come with me. But PWL will be announcing their show this week, and I hope to be able to get some Brisbane mates to come to the local show.

It's an expensive weekend - I booked a nice hotel near the stadium so I didn't have any obligations to friends that I stayed with, and on account of 1) my shitty back, 2) my fat ass, and 3) the fact I haven't flown since COVID, I bought plane tickets up the front at a pretty good price.

The fourth reason is that I was within a year or 2 of finally doing my big US trip to go watch AEW and some NFL. But I also think the NFL will be here as early as next season... So cheaping out and just attending AEW & NFL in Australia will still save me over $10k even with nice hotels and business class flights.

I just opted for a cheapie D reserve - don't expect to see much, I'm just going for the vibes. Hopefully they can move some tickets, the presale was a bit too breezy which isn't a great sign.

I just opted for a cheapie D reserve - don't expect to see much, I'm just going for the vibes. Hopefully they can move some tickets, the presale was a bit too breezy which isn't a great sign.

It kind of sucks for those of us who are travelling, and thus need to lock in the best seat we can now.

But I really think that, for locals who aren't investing as much into the show, these cheaper tickets are going to be the deal of the day, because you're a good chance of being upgraded. You're just not going to know til the last couple of weeks.

Although... I guess for all the talk about potentially underselling and the potential for upgrades... AEW historically prefer to make half the stadium look great, and just not shoot behind the hard cam, as opposed to moving people down and leaving the upper tier empty. So who knows.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back