All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyle O'Reilly is hilarious in every outside of the ring thing I've ever seen him in.

How that's never translated to an in-ring character is one of the great mysteries.
I guess because (a) it's not his character as a singles competitor and (b) he's usually the 'straight man' in a tag team.

I guess because (a) it's not his character as a singles competitor and (b) he's usually the 'straight man' in a tag team.

I can't believe that guy in Belgium just handed him a vegemite sandwich...

Surely they'll sell 40k seats if it's priced reasonably? Why come all this way for a half full stadium...

I think they'll do well if it's not competing with rugby or something same night. Locals will go
You know how many people 40,000 is, right?

And this is still a company that the random man in the street hasn't heard of.

You know how many people 40,000 is, right?

And this is still a company that the random man in the street hasn't heard of.
No, that number is too big to understand actually. Can you explain it for me?

If it's reasonably priced, it's surely achievable, or are Queenslanders like Sydney people and just never sell tickets to anything despite a large population?

Next week on Dynamite:
1726112371568.png

Added to Grand Slam Dynamite in 2 weeks:
1726111784589.png 1726110433176.png 1726112313092.png

Ricochet vs Sammy G was good. When Darby said to Mox, "You been drinking again?" damn!

Okada entertaining on the mic. I wonder if he'll wrestle Takeshita at WrestleDream since that ppv was created in honor of Inoki.

Interesting that Big Bill stared at Jericho when Jericho said "There are no friends in wrestling, if you think you have a friend, you are being used." lol at Mark Briscoe using a bulldozer to drop 7k in pennies on Jericho's car. Crowd chanted "Keep the change" haha.

Great to see Nigel McGuinness getting another match, but if Danielson can wrestle in that, why doesn't he just defend his title vs Darby like originally planned?

Main event showed some good depth in the tag division, don't think I've seen 10 people break a pin before, Good to see The Outrunners got a good pop during their entrance and cleaned house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see Nigel McGuinness getting another match, but if Danielson can wrestle in that, why doesn't he just defend his title vs Darby like originally planned?
originally I thought they would do Danielson vs Moxley, but it feels too soon. So maybe they do Danielson vs Darby at WrestleDream, and Moxley costs Darby?

No, that number is too big to understand actually. Can you explain it for me?

If it's reasonably priced, it's surely achievable, or are Queenslanders like Sydney people and just never sell tickets to anything despite a large population?

A large population?

Wembley did 50,000 and that was a fantastic result.

Wrestling is niche content in Australia, with passionate fans.

But how many people walking down Swanston St would have even heard of AEW? One in 50? One in 100?

The full Brisbane on-sale has begun today.

It was interesting that, during the pre-sales, the only seats on the western side of the ground being sold were on the field. Today, everything except the top tier on the western side is available for sale.

I'd heard the other day that the promoter was thrilled with pre-sale numbers, I wonder if this speaks to that. I also know from speaking with Ticketek the other day that seats previously being held as "production seats" have gone on sale today.

It's looking pretty good for them so far. I was late jumping online this morning to see what was available, but I'm happy with my seat, there was nothing better available today.

The full Brisbane on-sale has begun today.

It was interesting that, during the pre-sales, the only seats on the western side of the ground being sold were on the field. Today, everything except the top tier on the western side is available for sale.

I'd heard the other day that the promoter was thrilled with pre-sale numbers, I wonder if this speaks to that. I also know from speaking with Ticketek the other day that seats previously being held as "production seats" have gone on sale today.

It's looking pretty good for them so far. I was late jumping online this morning to see what was available, but I'm happy with my seat, there was nothing better available today.
I tried for those hard cam bays but appears they only have the wheelchair seats available

Do you really think they have enough TV stars to pull off a legitimate brand split?

They barely have enough to keep the main show afloat.
They already have ROH (Which a number of their PPV buyrates under Tony Khan are the biggest in their 20+ year history.)

So no to having 3 brands. Put ROH TV off Honor Club and have ROH Rampage instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back