All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

They already have ROH (Which a number of their PPV buyrates under Tony Khan are the biggest in their 20+ year history.)

So no to having 3 brands. Put ROH TV off Honor Club and have ROH Rampage instead.

I’ve edited my original post as it was in bad taste (can I blame a few late night self pour scotches?). I apologise.

Putting ROH aside, my point is more in relation to the main AEW roster. Stacked full of great wrestlers, but is there enough television stars to build around to legitimately split?

I tuned out for quite awhile but checked back in recently and storylines have been much improved. Outside of a few guys I still feel they need to make more of a ‘big deal’ and create more of a ‘larger than life’ feel about others.

I’ve edited my original post as it was in bad taste (can I blame a few late night self pour scotches?). I apologise.

Putting ROH aside, my point is more in relation to the main AEW roster. Stacked full of great wrestlers, but is there enough television stars to build around to legitimately split?

I tuned out for quite awhile but checked back in recently and storylines have been much improved. Outside of a few guys I still feel they need to make more of a ‘big deal’ and create more of a ‘larger than life’ feel about others.
Roster is stacked but I don't want an AEW brand split purely because I wouldn't like 2 sets of world titles and tag titles. Do you call them Dynamite and Collision world champs? And then the TBS Title is scrapped as well to make 2 womens world titles? It's too much for me.

ROH can be it's own brand with it's own unique style, it makes more sense to me to build that brand up and get it on TV to replace a 2nd or 3rd tier AEW show.

Roster is stacked but I don't want an AEW brand split purely because I wouldn't like 2 sets of world titles and tag titles. Do you call them Dynamite and Collision world champs? And then the TBS Title is scrapped as well to make 2 womens world titles? It's too much for me.

ROH can be it's own brand with it's own unique style, it makes more sense to me to build that brand up and get it on TV to replace a 2nd or 3rd tier AEW show.
just as a basic split concept:
World Title/International
TNT/Continental
Women's/TBS
Tag Titles floats on both shows.
scrap FTW/Trios. (annual trios tournament if required)

just as a basic split concept:
World Title/International
TNT/Continental
Women's/TBS
Tag Titles floats on both shows.
scrap FTW/Trios. (annual trios tournament if required)
Yeah I understand that, I'm just saying I'd rather have AEW vs ROH instead of Dynamite vs Collison + ROH around as well.

Yuka Sakazaki vs Serena Debb probs the standout match on Collision.

Interesting that Action Andretti was losing his mind outside and yelling at the rest of the Top Flight Faction.

Love how The Outrunners got another good reaction at the end of the show, thought FTR was gonna heel on them for some reason and then they ended up posing with them haha.

Also wonder what this is about.

Especially because AEW had a package on TV claiming Jericho won the match. Weird stuff.
I've just seen that recap, wtf was that. Jericho only won the first fall with the walls of jericho why are they making up that he won the match with that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yuka Sakazaki vs Serena Debb probs the standout match on Collision.

Interesting that Action Andretti was losing his mind outside and yelling at the rest of the Top Flight Faction.

Is this one of those 'I'm a huge fan so I automatically rate it higher' type of scenarios in regards to Yuka vs Deeb?
'Standout match' was just not a comment I was expecting to read. Unless I'm in the minority.

I'm not that familiar with Yuka outside of the odd AEW appearance, but I can't say I'm a big fan coming out of that match last night. I was shocked that Deeb lost. She's usually so protected. Then here she is losing to a tiny Japanese girl I'm barely familiar with.
However, it did make sense later in the night with the Queen Aminata incident. That's actually a fued I'd have a bit of interest in.

Personally I felt FTR and the GYV was the match of the night as they showed some great chemistry, and I'm hoping we get a return match.

As for Top Flight, it would be funny if they start a program with House of Black, which started because of Andretti throwing a water bottle at a picture of Brody King on the side of a bus.

Had a look at ticketek today for Grand Slam Australia tickets. There is a ton of tickets available. They are going to get no way near to 40,000 attendance goal that they want.

I looked up old WWE house shows in Brisbane data. They have averaged 6,000 to 8,500 fans at Brisbane Entertainment Centre.

On seats available, i've esimate that they probaby sold 10,000 for presale. Decent effort but much less than if the event was in Sydney at Kudos or Rod Laver at Melbourne.

I think a lot of sponsors comp or discount tickets will hit the market in 2025 . Predicting a final estimated figure of 20,000 after freebies and discounted tickets.

Last edited:
If anyone is going to Brisbane for AEW and has the Friday night free, the Pro Wrestling League/Renegades of Wrestling show on the Friday night goes on-sale tomorrow. They did early bird sales today, and it's not a huge a room, so I'd get in quick.

Absolutely recommend it if you've never seen local wrestling before, this will be the very best of the Australian scene.

That's my weekend booked now, flights, accommodation, Suncorp and PWL tickets are all looked after. Now I don't even have to think about it til the week before.

Added to Dynamite:
GXucVh4WgAAorV_

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back