All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricochet vs Ospreay in a couple of weeks already? Very confused that they aren't waiting to do this on PPV, make people pay for it. Ricochet is pretty much done after that anyway, that was the entire reason he was brought over, so they could run the Ospreay rematch.

Ricochet vs Ospreay in a couple of weeks already? Very confused that they aren't waiting to do this on PPV, make people pay for it. Ricochet is pretty much done after that anyway, that was the entire reason he was brought over, so they could run the Ospreay rematch.
echoes my thoughts. But if Ricochet joins the Callis Family and they do a rematch at the PPV (or at a later point), that could work?

If only there was a plethora of other talent on the roster that he could potentially wrestle...:think:

Genuinely stupid comment that.

And they've stacked the card on every milestone episode they've hit, so you'd probably be less surprised/confused if you watched more often, possibly even have full clarity if you watched even just the once.

If only there was a plethora of other talent on the roster that he could potentially wrestle...:think:

Genuinely stupid comment that.

And they've stacked the card on every milestone episode they've hit, so you'd probably be less surprised/confused if you watched more often, possibly even have full clarity if you watched even just the once.
No I get they stack their milestone shows, I disagree with it though, I think it's lazy booking, that's a match to sell a PPV to the fanbase.

Yes he literally can have other feuds, but this was the sole reason Ricochet was brought in, this was the big deal, running back Ricochet vs Ospreay, nothing they do with him after will eclipse that now, they're blowing their load too early on it when they can get a really good build out of it if they're smart enough.

No I get they stack their milestone shows, I disagree with it though, I think it's lazy booking, that's a match to sell a PPV to the fanbase.

Yes he literally can have other feuds, but this was the sole reason Ricochet was brought in, this was the big deal, running back Ricochet vs Ospreay, nothing they do with him after will eclipse that now, they're blowing their load too early on it when they can get a really good build out of it if they're smart enough.

I think the tv deal negotiations are an important piece of context to consider.

I know that AEW has always had a tendency to put big matches on it's "feature Dynamites", but I can't fathom that you wouldn't make me pay for Danielson vs McGuiness if not for tv negotiations. (There's still the chance it's bait & switch I guess)

We thought the same when they announced Ospreay vs MJF, and we got a great TV match AND a great PPV match out of it.

Rampage Lineup:
GX0T0w8W4AAwUiP

Added to Collision:
GXz0YzjWMAAMWK5

Next week on Grand Slam Dynamite:
PAC, Claudio and Yuta vs Private Party and Komander for the AEW Trios Titles.
GXz027iX0AAOIs9

Last edited:
Good opener with Cassidy and Jericho, reckon Cassidy should have ripped the stick of quarters out of Jericho's hand instead of Jericho throwing them in the air, with Cassidy catching it.

If Yuka Sakazaki gets booked in the US continuously without disappearing I reckon the "ayayayay" stuff could get over. I can picture the crowd chanting that.

Mox hitting Isiah Kassidy's hand with the hammer was brutal.

Liked the Hangman/Jarrett pull apart seg, who would have thought Jarrett could pull off being a good babyface.

Ricochet vs Mortos probs my fav match of the night.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back