All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the Brisbane Entertainment Centre available? NBL should be wrapped up, though an issue if the Bullets make the playoffs. I'd be happy with a move to there, despite booking accommodation near suncorp...

Edit: Just had a look on maps, turns out it's not all that close by.. Gulp.

Almost the entire VIP $500 price range tickets are still available. The less than 10K ticket sales so far seems like it could be accurate which is a shame.

Thought they would have done better but yeah like others mentioned they don't have the mums & dads crowd taking the kids because they want to go and no offence to those on the poster but hardly any of them are "household" names to drag the casual in ( those days of the Hogan or Rock are long gone)

Almost the entire VIP $500 price range tickets are still available. The less than 10K ticket sales so far seems like it could be accurate which is a shame.

Thought they would have done better but yeah like others mentioned they don't have the mums & dads crowd taking the kids because they want to go and no offence to those on the poster but hardly any of them are "household" names to drag the casual in ( those days of the Hogan or Rock are long gone)

Doing the deal with Qld really shot them in the foot. They had really high quality venues of different sizes available to them in Sydney or Melbourne that would've allowed them to scale up. Ideally they should've announced Rod Laver and had pencil bookings for Swan St and Docklands. (Could've even scaled down to the secondary court if it went really badly.)

I started looking at the Ticketek site listening to this... God it's horrific. As someone who has booked flights and accom and other stuff in Brisbane that week I'm really, really worried. There are swathes of the ground that are unavailable - I don't believe they're sold out, I don't think they went on sale to begin with. That's almost all of the western side except the floor (this will be the broadcast side), and possibly the top tier of the eastern side, although I'm not as sure about that because I think they were on sale at one stage.
Can't see why they'd look to sell the top tier, they don't offer that for concerts normally.

You know what?

I still think they'll get 20,000. And I reckon that will be a fantastic vibe. I'm excited to go.

I'm glad it's not in Melbourne or Sydney - I'm happy to spend $350 on a ticket but it'd be hard to justify a flight and accommodation.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back