All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the theory that Shane is coming in but actually joins the Elite, and Mox is wanting to thin the numbers of those he thinks are too weak or old because he actually wants to protect AEW.
That would be a great story and twist on the old “outsiders taking over”.

Added to Title Tuesday Dynamite:
GZWBf86asAAsOLH

Old boring as batshit Jones on commentary over here.

I have no idea why you would put Jarrett on commentary (Mariah May - "who?" lol). Even if McGuiness isn't around, Daddy Magic at least isn't completely skippable. I don't remember a word Jarrett said. Shame Jericho's current gimmick makes him intolerable, I like him as a commentator. (I hope Briscoe murders him, that match should be a squash so no one goes the cheap heat Jay route again.)

Also, Kommander needs to get out of this company, he's way too good just be a jobber who has good matches. I like Mortis with Rush, but I have no idea what Dralistico or Roberts add to that group, it's so weird. It kind of just seems like the re-birth of a faction they've started half a dozen times already.

Finally, it might just be me - but if Swerve doesn't come back at WrestleDream with a gun to murder Hangman he looks like a bitch.

Last edited:
Hologram vs Komander was freaking amazing! That's the type of crazy Lucha action that I love.

Interesting talent exchange between Jake Roberts and Don Callis. Lance Archer traded for Rush. Lance Archer I'd expect will be a big goon for Callis' family, But hopefully Jake Roberts can help Rush with promos.

Good to see that Daniel Garcia is sticking around with AEW.

Penelope Ford returns after 2 years. Randomly attacking Jamie Hayter, wonder what that's about.

Also, Kommander needs to get out of this company, he's way too good just be a jobber who has good matches.
His record in AEW is pretty bad 10% are wins, while he's booked a lot more stronger in ROH winning 75% of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hologram vs Komander was freaking amazing! That's the type of crazy Lucha action that I love.

Botched the springboard huracanrana, but like 75% saved it by making it look like a powerbomb. Could've gone really wrong too though. If they had hit that, would've been one of the best matches of the year.

The opening monologue by Mox was top notch too.

Botched the springboard huracanrana, but like 75% saved it by making it look like a powerbomb. Could've gone really wrong too though. If they had hit that, would've been one of the best matches of the year.

The opening monologue by Mox was top notch too.

How good was that spot? The mark of a top tier wrestler isn't one that doesn't botch spots, cos they all do, but how they respond to it and how natural they make it look. Hologram didn't bounce up and go to the next spot like he'd hit a top rope rana, he sold the top rope powerbomb like death, I loved it.

His record in AEW is pretty bad 10% are wins, while he's booked a lot more stronger in ROH winning 75% of the time.

I would pop hard for a BF wrestling bot that fact checks all the dumb shit we say on here.

On this occasion it worked out for me, so on the law of averages the next big call will be something real boneheaded.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back